[Hendrix] Prevents sleep mode

Kim Hinson

Jan 6, 2009, 9:57:15 AM1/6/09
Name: Kim Hinson
Product: Firefox

Comments:
I noticed that when I leave Firefox running on my iMac (OS 10.5.6) the
computer never goes into sleep mode. If I quit Firefox, sleep mode is
again enabled. Might be something to look at.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120121 Firefox/3.0.5
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.