[Hendrix] major problem: 3.6.15 crashes on lots of major web sites

Stephen

Mar 6, 2011, 3:04:07 PM3/6/11
Name: Stephen
Email: sjpschmidatcomcastdotnet
Product: Firefox

Comments:
Firefox 3.6.15 is a disaster, folks! It crashes immediately upon trying
to access many major web sites (though not all). For me, Amazon,
collegeboard.org, and many others. This release was obviously not
tested very well. This needs to be addressed ASAP. Do a Google search
for "Firefox 3.6.15 crash" and you'll see.

Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.15) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 GTB7.1
From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/

see it.

Stig

Mar 8, 2011, 1:12:14 PM3/8/11
On Mar 6, 3:04 pm, Stephen <hendrix-no-replyatmozilladotorg> wrote:
> Name:    Stephen
> Email:   sjpschmidatcomcastdotnet
> Product: Firefox
Update from author of previous post. The problem turned out not to be
Firefox! I am sorry for the previous post.
It was Norton Internet Security that had deleted a needed Firefox
file. Re-installing Firefox fixed the problem.