syntax highlight in XUL editor widget?

Lev Serebryakov

Oct 9, 2006, 2:34:11 PM10/9/06
to dev-te...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello dev-tech-xul,

Is it possible to get some syntax highlight in xul editor widget? Ok, properties for regions in text stream is my problem. But how can I enforce editor to mark these regions with color, font face, or other text properties?

--
Best regards,
Lev mailto:l...@serebryakov.spb.ru

Nickolay Ponomarev

Oct 9, 2006, 3:32:41 PM10/9/06
to Lev Serebryakov, dev-te...@lists.mozilla.org
On 10/9/06, Lev Serebryakov <l...@serebryakov.spb.ru> wrote:
> Hello dev-tech-xul,
>
> Is it possible to get some syntax highlight in xul editor widget? Ok, properties for regions in text stream is my problem. But how can I enforce editor to mark these regions with color, font face, or other text properties?

Daniel Glazman has been working on this for his projects. I believe he
said the code will be open-source, but I don't think it is released
yet. Some teasers are on his blog. You may want to wait for a while or
try contacting him.

Nickolay