XPTCall changes in process - ports owners needed

1 view

Benjamin Smedberg

Nov 7, 2006, 4:25:35 PM11/7/06
I have been working on some xptcall refactoring which will allow us to
expose XPTCall via a frozen API (and C linkage). All of the various xptcall
ports will need to make some minor changes to build and work properly.
Please see bug 349002. The last patch contains what I would like to checkin
next Monday; I have already made the necessary changes for the following
platforms:

Windows x86 (MSVC)
Mac PPC
Mac x86
Linux x86
Linux x86-64

If you maintain an xptcall port, please submit a patch to that bug with
xptcall updates. For the most part you can probably copy the changes in
xptcinvoke_gcc_x86_unix.cpp and xptcstubs_gcc_x86_unix.cpp

Also, please scan the mozilla.dev.platform newsgroup: there will be
additional port-specific changes needed for xptcall and for Tamarin in the
future, which I will try to announce on the m.d.platform newsgroup.

--BDS

Doug Turner

Nov 7, 2006, 11:39:11 PM11/7/06
to Benjamin Smedberg