Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 11/14/2006, 9:30pm - 1:00am PST

Justin Fitzhugh

Nov 13, 2006, 2:38:09 PM11/13/06
Mozilla Scheduled Downtime - 11/14/2006, 9:30pm - 1:00am PST

We will have a scheduled downtime window this coming Tuesday from 9:30pm
to 1am PST. The following changes will take place:

* 9:30pm PST - Database hardware migration. We will be migrating the
following databases to new hardware. Expected downtime is the duration
of the window.

bonsai_cvs 14 Nov bonsai.mozilla.org
bonsai_l10n 14 Nov bonsai-l10n.mozilla.org
bonsai_www 14 Nov bonsai-www.mozilla.org
bugs 14 Nov bugzilla.mozilla.org
bugs_partners 14 Nov partner-projects.mozilla.org
despot 14 Nov despot.mozilla.org
devmowordpress 14 Nov developer.mozilla.org/devnews
intranet_forum 14 Nov intranet.mozilla.org/forum
intranet_lilly 14 Nov intranet.mozilla.org/lilly
inventory 14 Nov inventory app? where is it?
litmus 14 Nov litmus.mozilla.org
wiki_intranet 14 Nov intranet.mozilla.org
wiki_intranet_inst 14 Nov intranet.mozilla.org/instrumentation
wiki_intranet_security 14 Nov intranet.mozilla.org/security
wiki_intranet_sysadmins 14 Nov intranet.mozilla.org/SysAdmins

Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with
the planned maintenance. As always, we aim to keep downtime to as
little as possible, but unexpected complications can arise causing
longer downtime periods than expected. All systems should be
operational by the end of the maintenance window. Feel free to email
in...@mozilla.org if you see issues past the planned downtime.

-Justin