Changes to the security review/discussion calendar

Curtis Koenig

Jul 29, 2011, 11:11:15 AM7/29/11
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, securit...@mozilla.org
As it has become increasingly difficult to find time slots to conduct
security reviews with the increase in number of reviews that need to
occur with the rapid release schedule; and in order for us to feel we
are positively affecting the process and backlog we are making an
alteration to the security review/discussion calendar. Much discussion
has occurred with the security team it has been decided to try something
different. There will now be 4 designated time slots each week that
teams/owners can choose from to have a security review or design discussion.

(All times are Pacific time)
Monday & Wednesday 1-2 PM
Tuesday & Thursday 10-11 AM

Some of the advantages we see are:

* Teams that want to engage us early can get a slot on our calendar
and have a security discussion with us that can positively affect
design in a time frame that makes sense for their project size.
* A regular schedule may enable participation by a wider audience and
help engage security minded community members.
* Regularity for the security team that avoids many reviews in one day
or a rush to review.

If a review is not scheduled for a given time slot it will be canceled
so that participants can adequately manage their schedules. Since these
are pre-reserved time slots the update or cancellation of a time slot
will occur at least 48 hours before the expected time.

This new schedule will be effective starting in September, we already
have reviews scheduled for August and we are going to keep those as they
are now.

This does not mean that reviews will not happen in other time slots. We
do recognize that with a contributors all over the world accommodations
will have to be made for some time zones and we will handle them on a
one off basis. We will also continue to utilize the public calendar,
weekly notification to mailing lists and our security blog to publicize
and encourage participation by the widest audience possible.

As always we welcome feedback and discussion of our ongoing work to
improve the security of all products at Mozilla.

--curtis

Daniel Veditz

Jul 29, 2011, 1:26:49 PM7/29/11
to dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org, securit...@mozilla.org
Couple of important points for people who didn't read to the end

* starting in September (August is booked)

* other times can be scheduled (but it will take more work further
in advance to find a free slot)

-Dan Veditz

DESIREEOsborn34

Oct 26, 2011, 4:49:50 PM10/26/11
When you are in not good state and have no cash to go out from that point, you will have to receive the <a href="http://goodfinance-blog.com/topics/personal-loans">personal loans</a>. Just because that should aid you definitely. I get college loan every year and feel myself great because of this.