fixed-1.9.1 keyword

Boris Zbarsky

Dec 10, 2008, 5:35:22 PM12/10/08
Would it make sense for everyone to go through their fixed blocker1.9.1+
bugs and add fixed-1.9.1 to the ones that were checked in before the
branch happened? It seems like that would significantly simplify
sorting out which blockers need to land where...

-Boris

Mike Beltzner

Dec 10, 2008, 5:46:29 PM12/10/08
to Boris Zbarsky, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org

It would make it easier, I guess. You can create queries that only
show bugs marked FIXED after the branch date (2008-12-01) which can be
used to find bugs that are FIXED but not fixed1.9.1 - I linked to
those in the last development meeting (see https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2008-12-09
#Roundtable)

We could also just do a mass change on this list: http://tinyurl.com/68xqu9
(that's blocking1.9.1+, marked FIXED before the branch date, and not
marked fixed1.9.1)

cheers,
mike

Mike Beltzner

Dec 10, 2008, 6:55:00 PM12/10/08
to Mike Beltzner, Boris Zbarsky, dev-pl...@lists.mozilla.org
On 10-Dec-08, at 5:46 PM, Mike Beltzner wrote:

> On 10-Dec-08, at 5:35 PM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
>

> It would make it easier, I guess. You can create queries that only
> show bugs marked FIXED after the branch date (2008-12-01) which can
> be used to find bugs that are FIXED but not fixed1.9.1 - I linked to
> those in the last development meeting (see https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/2008-12-09
> #Roundtable)
>
> We could also just do a mass change on this list: http://tinyurl.com/68xqu9
> (that's blocking1.9.1+, marked FIXED before the branch date, and
> not marked fixed1.9.1)

Oops, I forgot blocking-firefox3.1+, which makes it: http://tinyurl.com/6fgtcy
(306 bugs)

I am now mass-editing those bugs to add the fixed1.9.1 keyword.
Apologies in advance for the bugspam that will cause.

cheers,
mike

Mike Beltzner

Dec 11, 2008, 12:41:24 AM12/11/08
On 10-Dec-08, at 6:55 PM, Mike Beltzner wrote:

> I am now mass-editing those bugs to add the fixed1.9.1 keyword.
> Apologies in advance for the bugspam that will cause.

OK, this is done. I realized (too late) that my query would not
correct for bugs that were marked FIXED before the branch date, but
then REOPENED after that date. I ran a few other queries (with Gavin's
help) and think we managed to correct any errors, but do take a moment
to check if you own any REOPENED bugs.

cheers,
mike