mozilla-central to mozilla-aurora source migration "war room" details

Christian Legnitto

May 23, 2011, 8:44:22 PM5/23/11
to mozilla.dev.planning group
All:

The "war room" for the mozilla-central to mozilla-aurora source code migration[1] will take place tomorrow. If you are interested in the source code migration mechanics feel free to listen in / stop by.

We'll be following https://wiki.mozilla.org/Releases/Merge_Checklist and http://mozilla.github.com/process-releases/draft/development_specifics/#branching as closely as possible.

Please remember the source migration date may be different than the date an update is offered to channel users (see http://blog.mozilla.com/channels/2011/05/11/merge-dates-vs-release-dates/)

Details
* 2011-05-24 @ 10:00 am PDT
* 650-903-0800 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
* 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
* Join irc.mozilla.org #planning for back channel
* Warp Core conf room in MV

[1] We are using "migration" rather than "merge" because merge has a specific meaning in revision control contexts and we aren't just doing a Mercurial merge