new bugzilla-staging.mozilla.org, check your favorite bugs

Axel Hecht

Dec 4, 2006, 4:51:35 PM12/4/06
Hi all,

there is a staging server for a new bugzilla upgrade, which will be
3.0rc1. It is supposed to have better support for i18n, so you may want
to go over your favorite pet bugs that have encoded user names or
content and such, and take a look at whether it got better or not. There
are still a bunch of skin-related issues, I have heard, and seen. But
the encoding part should work.

Feedback is probably best on #bmo.

Axeö

Axel Hecht

Dec 4, 2006, 5:11:17 PM12/4/06
> Axel

Ooops, http://bugzilla-stage.mozilla.org/ it is, sorry.

Jean-Marc Desperrier

Dec 5, 2006, 11:59:22 AM12/5/06
Axel Hecht wrote:
> there is a staging server for a new bugzilla upgrade, which will be
> 3.0rc1.
[ on http://bugzilla-stage.mozilla.org/ ]

Ok, so I thought 2.23 was still the latest bugzilla branch.
Does what you say mean bugzilla trunk is currently very near of what
will become 3.0rc1 ?
(Redirecting this message to mozilla.dev.apps.webtools)

> It is supposed to have better support for i18n, so you may want
> to go over your favorite pet bugs that have encoded user names or
> content and such, and take a look at whether it got better or not.

There's no way the change will make it worth than the current situation
:-) The behaviour is currently both broken and random.

It looks good on my pet bugs.

> Feedback is probably best on #bmo.

The bugzilla team is not active mozilla.dev.apps.webtools ?

Dave Miller

Dec 6, 2006, 9:29:37 AM12/6/06
In article <GZKdnbTo0d3tOOjY...@mozilla.org>, Jean-Marc
Desperrier <jmd...@alussinan.org> wrote:

> Axel Hecht wrote:
> > there is a staging server for a new bugzilla upgrade, which will be
> > 3.0rc1.
> [ on http://bugzilla-stage.mozilla.org/ ]
>
> Ok, so I thought 2.23 was still the latest bugzilla branch.
> Does what you say mean bugzilla trunk is currently very near of what
> will become 3.0rc1 ?

Yes.

--
Dave Miller http://www.justdave.net/