Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

l10n Mozmill results for 4.0b11

閲覧: 3 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Henrik Skupin

未読、
2011/02/05 7:55:422011/02/05
To:
Hi,

To continue the l10n testing with Mozmill, which I have started for the
last beta 10, you will find the updated results for 4.0b11 build 3 on
the dashboard and the screenshots on my people account. If you have
questions don't hesitate to ask.

http://mozmill-archive.brasstacks.mozilla.com/#/l10n/reports?branch=4.0&platform=All
http://people.mozilla.com/~hskupin/l10n-results/

Best,

--
Henrik

Runa Bhattacharjee

未読、
2011/02/07 4:11:402011/02/07
To: dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello Henrik

On শনিবার 05 ফেব্রুয়ারি 2011 06:25 , Henrik Skupin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> To continue the l10n testing with Mozmill, which I have started for the last
> beta 10, you will find the updated results for 4.0b11 build 3 on the
> dashboard and the screenshots on my people account. If you have questions
> don't hesitate to ask.

Can you please point me to the nightly build on which this test has been run?

Thanks
Runa

--
blog: http://arrbee.wordpress.com
irc: arrbee or runa_b on Freenode

Axel Hecht

未読、
2011/02/07 4:18:072011/02/07
To:
On 07.02.11 10:11, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
> Hello Henrik
>
> On শনিবার 05 ফেব্রুয়ারি 2011 06:25 , Henrik Skupin wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> To continue the l10n testing with Mozmill, which I have started for
>> the last
>> beta 10, you will find the updated results for 4.0b11 build 3 on the
>> dashboard and the screenshots on my people account. If you have questions
>> don't hesitate to ask.
>
> Can you please point me to the nightly build on which this test has been
> run?
>
> Thanks
> Runa

That would have been the builds from
ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/4.0b11-candidates/build3/,
that's http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/bn-IN/file/8cb56ecca0c3 in the
bn-IN repo.

Axel

Runa Bhattacharjee

未読、
2011/02/07 4:26:072011/02/07
To: dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
On সোমবার 07 ফেব্রুয়ারি 2011 02:48 , Axel Hecht wrote:
> That would have been the builds from
> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/4.0b11-candidates/build3/,
> that's http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/bn-IN/file/8cb56ecca0c3 in the
> bn-IN repo.

Thank you. Two more changesets have been pushed in by me after this one, the
last one being 2 days before the mozmill test run. Any particular reason for the
tests to be run on an older version from the repo?

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel

未読、
2011/02/07 4:31:092011/02/07
To: dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
On 02/07/2011 02:56 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
> On সোমবার 07 ফেব্রুয়ারি 2011 02:48 , Axel Hecht wrote:
> Thank you. Two more changesets have been pushed in by me after this one,
> the
> last one being 2 days before the mozmill test run. Any particular reason
> for the
> tests to be run on an older version from the repo?
>
> Thanks
> Runa

I think mozill tests are run against last signed-off revision.

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel

sandeep shedmake

未読、
2011/02/07 6:20:302011/02/07
To: Henrik Skupin、dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

With respect to screenshots for 'mr' locale:
http://people.mozilla.com/~hskupin/l10n-results/Firefox-mr.4.0b11.20110203141415.WINNT-1.png
http://people.mozilla.com/~hskupin/l10n-results/Firefox-mr.4.0b11.20110203141415.WINNT.png

I looked into [1]
http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/4c62984f12d1/browser/locales/en-US/chrome/browser/preferences/advanced.dtd
+
+ <!ENTITY enableSearchUpdate.label "Search Engines">
+ <!ENTITY enableSearchUpdate.accesskey "h">
+ <!ENTITY allowHWAccel.label "Use hardware acceleration when
available">
+ <!ENTITY allowHWAccel.accesskey "h">

'mr' localization for above entries at [2]
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/mr/file/971336e05a93/browser/chrome/browser/preferences/advanced.dtd
+
+ <!ENTITY enableSearchUpdate.label "शोधयंत्र">
+ <!ENTITY enableSearchUpdate.accesskey "h">
+ <!ENTITY allowHWAccel.label "उपलब्ध असल्यावर हार्डवेअर
ॲक्सिलरेशनचा वापर करा">
+ <!ENTITY allowHWAccel.accesskey "h">

Also,
[3]
http://hg.mozilla.org/mozilla-central/file/4c62984f12d1/toolkit/locales/en-US/chrome/global/dialog.properties
+
+ button-help=Help
+ accesskey-help=H

'mr' localization for above entries at [4]
http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/mr/file/971336e05a93/toolkit/chrome/global/dialog.properties
+
+ button-help=मदत
+ accesskey-help=H

In screenshots the affected *accesskey is H (upper-case).
Whereas, from [1], [2], [3] and [4] the same *accesskey is h (upper-case).

Question:
From screenshots for 'mr' locale, which file (entries in particular) is
causing accesskey conflict ?

Regards,
Sandeep

Best,

> --
> Henrik

sandeep shedmake

未読、
2011/02/07 6:36:222011/02/07
To: Henrik Skupin、dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 4:50 PM, sandeep shedmake <sandeep....@gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Henrik Skupin <hsk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Err...

Whereas, from [1] and [2] the same *accesskey is h (lower-case)

Anas Husseini

未読、
2011/02/07 6:37:382011/02/07
To: sandeep shedmake、dev-...@lists.mozilla.org、Henrik Skupin
I tend to say that, for accesskeys, capital letters are the same as small
letters.
For both screenshots, you should change all accesskeys in
browser/chrome/browser/advanced.dtd to something different than "h" (or
"H"). The reason is that the "Help" button located down is always there
having "h" as an accesskey.
By the way, I'd advise to choose letters from your language alphabet (and
particularly a letter that appears in the corresponding string) as
accesskeys; that way the letter which was chosen as accesskey will be
underlined in the string (instead of being added outside in an ugly way).
See an english build of Firefox if you didn't get what I mean.

Regards

Anas

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 13:20, sandeep shedmake
<sandeep....@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 6:25 PM, Henrik Skupin <hsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Question:
> From screenshots for 'mr' locale, which file (entries in particular) is
> causing accesskey conflict ?
>

> Regards,
> Sandeep
>

> Best,
> >
> > --
> > Henrik

Axel Hecht

未読、
2011/02/07 9:14:372011/02/07
To:
On 07.02.11 10:26, Runa Bhattacharjee wrote:
> On সোমবার 07 ফেব্রুয়ারি 2011 02:48 , Axel Hecht wrote:
>> That would have been the builds from
>> ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/4.0b11-candidates/build3/,
>>
>> that's http://hg.mozilla.org/l10n-central/bn-IN/file/8cb56ecca0c3 in the
>> bn-IN repo.
>
> Thank you. Two more changesets have been pushed in by me after this one,
> the
> last one being 2 days before the mozmill test run. Any particular reason
> for the
> tests to be run on an older version from the repo?
>
> Thanks
> Runa

What Ankit said, on
https://l10n-stage-sj.mozilla.org/shipping/pushes?locale=bn-IN&av=fx4.0
you see which changeset is currently shipping, and which are available
for sign-off.

I've set it up on my agenda to make stuff like that more obvious down
the road, but that may very well depend on actually gather new data :-/

Axel

Axel Hecht

未読、
2011/02/07 9:18:302011/02/07
To:
On 07.02.11 12:37, Anas Husseini wrote:
> I tend to say that, for accesskeys, capital letters are the same as small
> letters.
> For both screenshots, you should change all accesskeys in
> browser/chrome/browser/advanced.dtd to something different than "h" (or
> "H"). The reason is that the "Help" button located down is always there
> having "h" as an accesskey.
> By the way, I'd advise to choose letters from your language alphabet (and
> particularly a letter that appears in the corresponding string) as
> accesskeys; that way the letter which was chosen as accesskey will be
> underlined in the string (instead of being added outside in an ugly way).
> See an english build of Firefox if you didn't get what I mean.

The suggestion to use accesskeys in your language is good in general,
applies only to languages with well established keyboards, though.

Axel

Henrik Skupin

未読、
2011/02/08 5:38:432011/02/08
To: an...@redhat.com、dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote on 2/7/11 10:31 AM:

> I think mozill tests are run against last signed-off revision.

Currently we don't run Mozmill tests against nightly builds. But we run
those against any release candidate build of Firefox now, and that not
only for 4.0 but also for older releases.

Mozmill doesn't mind about sign-offs, that's a level we do not bother
about. The final builds are the ones we are interested in.

That means you will have to make sure to sign-off on a given changeset
in the l10n repository, so it will be picked up for the beta release.

--
Henrik

Henrik Skupin

未読、
2011/02/08 5:38:432011/02/08
To: an...@redhat.com、dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel wrote on 2/7/11 10:31 AM:

> I think mozill tests are run against last signed-off revision.

Currently we don't run Mozmill tests against nightly builds. But we run

Runa Bhattacharjee

未読、
2011/02/08 5:45:562011/02/08
To: dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
On মঙ্গলবার 08 ফেব্রুয়ারি 2011 04:08 , Henrik Skupin wrote:

> That means you will have to make sure to sign-off on a given changeset
> in the l10n repository, so it will be picked up for the beta release.

Thank you. That makes it easy to remember.

cheers

Henrik Skupin

未読、
2011/02/08 6:32:452011/02/08
To:
Henrik Skupin wrote on 2/5/11 1:55 PM:

As already mentioned by someone in the last days, we report a failure
even when everything seems to be ok. That was related to an issue how we
have used querySelector to get the images permission button in the
content pane.

I have identified the problem and uploaded a patch to bug 629644. Once
this has been fixed I will re-run the l10n tests for all available
locales. You will probably see some new failures because right now we
early abort the test.

--
Henrik

新着メール 0 件