SeaMonkey Bug 782143 Late breaking string changes landing on comm-aurora.

Philip Chee

Sep 6, 2012, 5:17:27 AM9/6/12
First of all apologies to all our hard working translators.

I've just transplanted SeaMonkey Bug 782143 (The mousewheel preference
pane is broken because the mousewheel preferences have all been changed
in Bug 719320 (Implement DOM3 wheel event)) to comm-aurora.

q.v. http://hg.mozilla.org/releases/comm-aurora/rev/eee7e7a90121

This patch received review just too late to make it for the merge but we
need this bustage fix because the mozilla-central bug which broke us is
already on aurora.

Again on behalf of the SeaMonkey Project we apologize for this churn.

Regards.

Phil

--
Philip Chee <phi...@aleytys.pc.my>, <phili...@gmail.com>