localize.mozilla.org commit to vcs button?

3 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Romi Hardiyanto

ungelesen,
02.09.2010, 13:55:2802.09.10
an Mozilla d.l10n Milis
Maybe I forgot or miss something, but I cannot find any commit button
in each Indonesian project in localize.mozilla.org
How do I get it back? I have commit access to svn & mercurial as well.

Many thanks,
--
Romi

Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez

ungelesen,
02.09.2010, 14:56:2902.09.10
an
Romi Hardiyanto escribió:

> Maybe I forgot or miss something, but I cannot find any commit button
> in each Indonesian project in localize.mozilla.org
> How do I get it back? I have commit access to svn & mercurial as well.

The Send to VCS link (not button) exists for each file, which is a bit
inconvenient, if I may say so. To see it, use the Review tab.

HTH

Romi Hardiyanto

ungelesen,
02.09.2010, 17:02:4302.09.10
an dev-...@lists.mozilla.org
2010/9/2 Ricardo Palomares Martí­nez <rpm....@iespana.es>:
Thanks!
-
Romi

> HTH

Ankitkumar Rameshchandra Patel

ungelesen,
03.09.2010, 01:32:5503.09.10
an dev-...@lists.mozilla.org

On 09/03/2010 02:32 AM, Romi Hardiyanto wrote:
> 2010/9/2 Ricardo Palomares Mart�nez<rpm....@iespana.es>:
>> Romi Hardiyanto escribi�:

>>> Maybe I forgot or miss something, but I cannot find any commit
>>> button in each Indonesian project in localize.mozilla.org How do
>>> I get it back? I have commit access to svn& mercurial as well.

>> The Send to VCS link (not button) exists for each file, which is a
>> bit inconvenient, if I may say so. To see it, use the Review tab.
> Thanks! - Romi
>>
>> HTH

I have svn, mercurial, LDAP access.

How do I get the commit access to localize.mozilla.org for Gujarati (gu-IN)?

I can't find "Commit" button under "Translate" tab neither "Send to VCS"
link under "Review" tab.

Thanks!

--
Regards,
Ankit Patel

Axel Hecht

ungelesen,
03.09.2010, 05:58:1503.09.10
an

You ask somewhere where the admins see it, like here, and you'll be
granted permissions. Did so for ankit@r.c

Axel

Seth Bindernagel

ungelesen,
07.09.2010, 18:46:3907.09.10
an Romi Hardiyanto, Mozilla d.l10n Milis
Hi Romi,

You should be able to see the "Commit to VCS" hyperlink on this page.

https://localize.mozilla.org/id/input/LC_MESSAGES/review.html

(I used Indonesian's "Firefox Input" project as the example, but every
project will show the same page.)

Hope this helps,

Seth

Romi Hardiyanto wrote:
> Maybe I forgot or miss something, but I cannot find any commit button
> in each Indonesian project in localize.mozilla.org
> How do I get it back? I have commit access to svn& mercurial as well.
>

> Many thanks,
> --
> Romi

0 neue Nachrichten