packaging to release on Mozilla extensions site

Alex Iskold

Oct 1, 2006, 1:37:08 PM10/1/06
Hi, I am planning to release our blueorganizer extension on
the mozilla extensions site. When I tried uploading it said that
update.rdf contains invalid location. What is the valid one and
what other things I need to change to make it work on Mozilla site?

Alex

--
alex iskold
founder & cto

Nickolay Ponomarev

Oct 1, 2006, 1:45:16 PM10/1/06
to Alex Iskold, dev-ext...@lists.mozilla.org
On 10/1/06, Alex Iskold <alex....@adaptiveblue.com> wrote:
> Hi, I am planning to release our blueorganizer extension on
> the mozilla extensions site. When I tried uploading it said that
> update.rdf contains invalid location. What is the valid one and
> what other things I need to change to make it work on Mozilla site?

You must remove updateURL from the install.rdf and use a known to AMO
minVersion/maxVersion. It's mentioned in their FAQ I believe.

Nickolay