chrome.manifest warning when adding FF 3.0 support

Eric H. Jung

May 8, 2007, 11:17:48 PM5/8/07
to dev-extensions
Hi,

I'm updating my extension to work with FF 3.0 (Minefield). The JS console shows this warning after starting:

Warning: Ignoring unrecognized chrome manifest instruction.
Source File: file:///C:/dev/foxyproxy/standard/fx+flock/trunk/src/chrome.manifest
Line: 32

Line 32 in chrome.manifest is:
style chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul chrome://foxyproxy/content/foxyproxy.css application={ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}

I removed the application section of the line and still get the same error. Anyone know what's wrong? Has customizeToolbar.xul been removed/renamed in Minefield? (I haven't pulled HEAD yet).

Thanks,
Eric H. Jung
FoxyProxy Extension Author
PasswordMaker Extension Author

Neil

May 9, 2007, 4:26:07 AM5/9/07
Eric H. Jung wrote:

>I'm updating my extension to work with FF 3.0 (Minefield). The JS console shows this warning after starting:
>
>Warning: Ignoring unrecognized chrome manifest instruction.
>Source File: file:///C:/dev/foxyproxy/standard/fx+flock/trunk/src/chrome.manifest
>Line: 32
>
>Line 32 in chrome.manifest is:
>style chrome://global/content/customizeToolbar.xul chrome://foxyproxy/content/foxyproxy.css application={ec8030f7-c20a-464f-9b0e-13a3a9e97384}
>
>I removed the application section of the line and still get the same error. Anyone know what's wrong? Has customizeToolbar.xul been removed/renamed in Minefield? (I haven't pulled HEAD yet).

The error has nothing to do with customizeToolbar.xul, it's only
supposed to occur if you don't use one of the known keywords (content,
locale, skin, overlay, style, override). Maybe you've inserted a
non-breaking space by mistake or something?

--
Warning: May contain traces of nuts.