The 'standard' .mozconfig file for linux builds?

walt

Oct 1, 2006, 5:26:56 PM10/1/06
Two days ago, my own daily builds of thunderbird started
acting differently from the mozilla.org nightly builds,
and I'm trying to figure out why.

One obvious experiment is to change my .mozconfig file to
whatever mozilla.org uses every night -- but I don't know
where to find your config file.

Any hints?

(My problem is that the display of headers in the preview
pane stopped working two days ago -- AFAICT the header widget
gets shoved off the top of the preview pane and out of sight.)

Robert Helmer

Oct 3, 2006, 6:45:42 PM10/3/06
walt wrote:
> One obvious experiment is to change my .mozconfig file to
> whatever mozilla.org uses every night -- but I don't know
> where to find your config file.
>
> Any hints?

You can find them at the top of the tinderbox log. For example, from
the Thunderbird tree:

http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showlog.cgi?log=Thunderbird/1159912020.18333.gz

Look for the following markers: