ANNOUNCE -Thunderbird beta 1 code freeze moved to 11/25

David Bienvenu

Nov 18, 2008, 8:01:39 PM11/18/08
We've moved the code freeze date for Thunderbird Beta 1 to Nov 25th.
Checkins before then won't require driver approval, but reviewers and
committers should be increasingly cautious about letting things into the
tree as we get closer to the code freeze date.

The string freeze is still in effect, and we will be managing new
strings by exception only, for beta 1 blockers.

- David