what is the build date for Firefox 2?

synergiser

Nov 8, 2006, 7:13:54 AM11/8/06
I have firefox 2 RC3 on my comp which shows the build date as
2006101023. I never got an update initmation to Firefox 2 final
release. Is it because the automatic updates have not been triggered
for FF2?

nrth...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2006, 7:38:46 AM11/8/06

That is the correct date for Firefox 2 RC3 on Windows, which is the
same as the 2.0 final build. RC3 was a proper release candidate, so
there was no need to update it once the final release decision was made.

synergiser

Nov 9, 2006, 3:08:55 AM11/9/06
thanks.