Should be easier to import bookmark backups

pile0nades

Oct 21, 2006, 6:05:39 AM10/21/06
There should be an option in the Bookmarks Manager's Import Wizard to
import from one of the backups in the bookmarkbackups folder. Either it
would open the Open File window to the bookmarkbackups folder, or
simply auto-import the most recent backup when the option is selected.
This way we wouldn't have to point users to the profile folder, which
helps keep things simple.

What are your thoughts on this?

pile0nades

Nov 12, 2006, 10:49:38 PM11/12/06
Hmm.. I think 22 days is good enough for a bump of this.

Jesper Kristensen

Nov 13, 2006, 7:04:09 AM11/13/06
I don't think it would make it into Firefox 2, and it is irrelevant for
Firefox 3, because that release will use Places.