There should be a 'changes' FAQ

tjb

Oct 24, 2006, 11:05:27 PM10/24/06
First of all, congratulations for the release of 2.0. And the new site is
very neat!

Now, since the 2.0 RC stage, the same two questions keep popping up on
forums/newsgroups:

1. In 1.5, the 'close tab' button was on the right. Now it's on every
tab. How do I put it back where it was before?
2. Alt+S would function as 'Submit' on vBulletin forums in 1.5. Why
doesn't this work anymore?

Maybe these questions could be listed and answered on some help page
(perhaps <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0/releasenotes/#FAQ>).
Then, /even if/ people don't take the time to read it, helpers can simply
direct people to it.

Nickolay Ponomarev

Oct 27, 2006, 11:42:21 AM10/27/06
On Oct 25, 7:05 am, tjb <t...@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Maybe these questions could be listed and answered on some help page
> (perhaps <http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/2.0/releasenotes/#FAQ>).
> Then, /even if/ people don't take the time to read it, helpers can simply
> direct people to it.

If not on the official site, you could create a page with Firefox 2
FAQs on mozillazine knowledge base. This is a common way to handle
frequently asked questions on support forums.

Nickolay