Event in Firefox similar to OnDownloadComplete event in IE

pham cao tri

Nov 3, 2006, 9:03:35 AM11/3/06
to dev-apps...@lists.mozilla.org
Hello all,

I want to make an extension that change font of the content before it's displayed.
And i try to implement it by using the DOM structure in Firefox.

Do you know an event in Firefox that similar to OnDownloadComplete event in IE so I can change the font tag "on the fly" ?

Thanks in advance.

Myk Melez

Nov 3, 2006, 5:17:28 PM11/3/06
to pham cao tri
pham cao tri wrote:

> I want to make an extension that change font of the content before it's displayed.
> And i try to implement it by using the DOM structure in Firefox.

This question is best addressed in the mozilla.dev.extensions newsgroup.
cc:ing that group and setting followups appropriately.

> Do you know an event in Firefox that similar to OnDownloadComplete event in IE so I can change the font tag "on the fly" ?

I'm not familiar with the "OnDownloadComplete" event, but either the
"DOMContentLoaded" event or the "load" event should suit your purpose.

-myk