Issues with CB 1.8

CheekySp

Jun 9, 2011, 2:08:06 PM6/9/11
Hello, I've just installed the latest Chromebug (1.8.0a2), along with
FB of the same version.
I had no problems with 1.7, however this version glitches (I'm on
FF4.0.1)

Filter dropdown menus don't work, as well as "Don't show no more" and
"Let me see it" buttons on the welcome page.

error console is filled with warnings:
reference to undefined property Firebug.current.Context

I guess there are millions of them, because browser becomes nearly
unresponsive.

Any hints on what could be the problem?
Thank you.

johnjbarton

Jun 9, 2011, 2:51:19 PM6/9/11
On 6/9/2011 11:08 AM, CheekySp wrote:
> Hello, I've just installed the latest Chromebug (1.8.0a2), along with
> FB of the same version.
> I had no problems with 1.7, however this version glitches (I'm on
> FF4.0.1)

I am not working on chromebug at present. It's too difficult to keep up
with bugs and changes in Firefox.

jjb