RFC: Gesture status?

Brian G

Mar 12, 2009, 8:28:18 PM3/12/09
to model-glue
Can someone from the MG team post some kind of official "where Gesture
is at" update? While Gesture has been in the wild now for well over a
year, there are no status updates nor roadmaps nor indication as to
when, if ever, it will reach beta or production status.

I realize this is not such an issue for BER junkies but for those of
us with production applications, it would be extremely valuable to
have more guidance from the MG team.

Brian

Brian G

Mar 20, 2009, 12:42:14 PM3/20/09
to model-glue

On Mar 12, 5:28 pm, Brian G <brian-goo...@vfive.com> wrote:
> Can someone from the MG team post some kind of official "where Gesture
> is at" update?  While Gesture has been in the wild now for well over a
> year, there are no status updates nor roadmaps nor indication as to
> when, if ever, it will reach beta or production status.

Joe? Ray? Anyone? Bueller?

Dan Wilson

Mar 20, 2009, 12:58:56 PM3/20/09
to model...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

Give me until Monday to get something together for you. We've been bad at communicating the current status of the project as of late.

I'm under the gun today with client work, but I'll put something together and release it Monday for everyone.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Dan Wilson
--
“Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.”

Guillaume Apollinaire quotes

Brian G

Mar 20, 2009, 1:01:47 PM3/20/09
to model-glue

Dan - work comes first of course! Thanks for the response!

Brian

On Mar 20, 9:58 am, Dan Wilson <sipac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> Give me until Monday to get something together for you. We've been bad at
> communicating the current status of the project as of late.
>
> I'm under the gun today with client work, but I'll put something together
> and release it Monday for everyone.
>
> Thanks for bringing this up.
>
> Dan Wilson

Dan Wilson

Mar 23, 2009, 11:39:09 AM3/23/09
to model...@googlegroups.com
OK, I just sent the update to the list under a new subject.

Let's use that thread for communication.

DW