Campaigner unhappy with report on Tetra Mast health worries

news.omega

Nov 30, 2007, 3:23:19 AM11/30/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Can you put this video with Catherine Gamba (my friend in Scotland and
the biggest campaigner against TETRA in the UK up on your page. I have
put the NHS report onto the news item in MV with the link to the video
interview, and we have put the video into MV Resources, But, there are
so many people worldwide suffering from the Tetra police radio radiation
the it need to get a coverage bigger than I can give them. Here is the
original link
http://www.stv.tv/content/news/headlines/display.html?id=opencms:/news/Campaigner_unhappy_with_report_on_Tetra__2007112

You will also find it on the bottom of the Mast-victims story:
http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=country&id=144

Best regards.

Agnes

Omega Group

Nov 30, 2007, 3:39:40 AM11/30/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News