Melatonin oral cancer

news.omega

Dec 7, 2007, 2:53:00 AM12/7/07
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
Dear All !

In attached file, you'll find an old message exchange, November 2005,
between Eileen O'Connor and Olle Johansson regarding oral cancer
increase in teenagers.

I just discovered this morning the attached study of Czesnikiewicz
about the role of the melatonin in oral cavity.

What do you think about ?

This could explain why I got infection in my gums and teeth after about
18 to 24 months after a mast erection at 84 meters of my flat.

After I moved, I got the same infection more a cyst in the palate after
about the same time since a mast erection at 150 meters but much
more powerful.

I repeat: we are in a global process of all life disappearance.
Mayday, mayday, mayday...

Very Truly Yours.
Philippe Hug
http://www.alerte.ch