Proven Increase in Cancer Incidence Around Telephone Exchange Center Hausmannstätten

news.omega

Mar 25, 2008, 3:33:07 AM3/25/08
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com, pur...@beeb.net
As you might know EMF research is not an easy task.

In reaction to my cancer study the Austrian Mobile Phone Industry held
a press conference on February 25th, 2008 (see
http://www.fmk.at/content.php?id=222&cb=196) followed by three
additional press releases.

Please find my responses from February 28th to March 13th, 2008 attached.

For the purpose of clarifying allegations that have already been brought
before the court, I forward press releases recently published in
Austria, which clearly show that the allegations made are unjustified.

At this moment the response to the charge is being prepared, which I
will be glad to make available by request.

Gerd Oberfeld MD

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Hausmannst%C3%A4tten
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=cancer
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Oberfeld ]

Media Information for Hausmannstätten Cancer Study by Oberfeld 28 FEB - 13 MARCH 2008.pdf

Omega Group

Mar 25, 2008, 12:58:18 PM3/25/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
New Austrian phone mast cancer case study causes aggressive industry
response

Dr. Gerd Oberfeld (MD) published an epidemioligical study earlier this
year that found statistically significant increases in cancer
(specifically breast and brain cancer) risk for those living near a
mobile phone base station, with the most exposed showing the largest
increase in risk.

Click here for the full news story
http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/news/20080325_oberfeld_mast_cancer.asp