Facts and Fiction about Skin Melanoma

news....@googlemail.com

Nov 19, 2009, 10:57:02 AM11/19/09
[Excerpt]

Thanks for your pertinent answer and your paper untitled Facts and
Fiction about Skin Melanoma.

About melanoma, I have criticized the faked WHO INTERSUN study with
two letters dated September 6, 2006 and February 6, 2007, addressed to
the Swiss Cancer Society, but never get an answer... You can see the
references at: http://www.alerte.ch/alertes/alertes_01.php
If the letter is in French, the references are in English and you are
part of them as my dear Olle Johansson.

About the Valberg study 2007, and their statement:
...It is reassuring to note that radio and TV broadcast stations have
been in operation for 50 years, and health statistics have not
demonstrated adverse health consequences,...

Please take a look on my small unpretentious compile from my own data
base joined with two full studies. You could maybe use it to adapt
your Melanoma facts paper.

Why don't we built a Coalition with all people like us?

Mayday, mayday, mayday...

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

1. 0 Ph. Hug compile AM FM TV.pdf
2. Barbault apr 2009 full study.pdf
3. Goldsmith dec 1997 TV FM full study.pdf

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 08:53:18 +0100 [08:53:18 CET]
From: Örjan Hallberg
Subject: Re: SCIENTIFIC FRAUD

At the end of the Valberg report one can read the following:

It is reassuring to note that radio and TV broadcast stations have
been in operation for 50 years, and health statistics have not
demonstrated adverse health consequences.

According to the results I have found since I started to look into the
possible effect from broadcasting radiation, there are lots of strong
indications of strong and clearly demonstrated adverse health
consequences. Se e.g. my summary Facts and Fiction about Melanoma on:
http://sgll.nu/PDF/FactsMelanoma.pdf

Örjan Hallberg

0 Ph. Hug compile AM FM TV.pdf