Cell Phone and the Cell

news.omega

May 31, 2008, 12:09:38 AM5/31/08
to do-you-have-mic...@googlegroups.com
Brad Weeks MD has several good articles about electrical and
electromagnetic pollution. His site is well worth a visit.

Martin

Be concerned, although you can
[ http://weeksmd.com/?p=783 ]
By Brad Weeks, MD
Safe Living Technologies specializes in electrical *pollution* detection
and mitigation. We have the technology and instrumentation to detect and
eliminate these unwanted fields. Symptoms of *Electromagnetic*
Hypersensitivity EHS *...*
WeeksMD - http://weeksmd.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very important article - thanks Andrew Goldsworthy.

Just a short note to say that there is an updated version of my "Cell
Phone and the Cell" article on the Mast Sanity Website at
http://tinyurl.com/5ru6e6 which corresponds to

http://www.mastsanity.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=213&Itemid=136

It now contains an abstract that makes it easier to follow.

Andrew

Interesting story which you can add your comments too.

New Mexico Group Says It's Allergic To *Wi*-*Fi*
<http://www.webpronews.com/topnews/2008/05/28/new-mexico-group-says-its-allergic-to-wi-fi>
WebProNews - Lexington,KY,USA
A group in Santa Fe, New Mexico wants to ban *Wi*-*Fi* from public
buildings because they claim they are allergic to the wireless Internet
signal.

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Goldsworthy
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=EHS