Don't you think that EMF are introducing several modifications in our genome?

news....@googlemail.com

Jan 4, 2009, 12:23:04 PM1/4/09
To the scientific Community - 4 jan 2009 - Reminder

Please, find in attached file the study entitled:

Strong genetic evidence for a selective influence of GABA(A) receptors
on a component of the bipolar disorder phenotype of Craddock, July 1,
2008.

My questions:

Is genetic the waste and the dump of the science? Have those 26
scientifics and the Wellcome Trust Case Control Consortium (WTCCC) taken
into account the two studies of 2004 and 2005 I sent to you in my
message of December, 15, 2008 in a file named: Compile GABA 15.12.8.pdf
(again attached)? Don't you think that EMF are not introducing several
modifications in our genome that could maybe be irreversible and will be
propagated on further generations ?

Please, tell me I'm wrong ! Please !
Mayday, mayday, mayday...

By the way, do you wanna know if GABA has something to do with autism
? DO YOU ?
So read the study joined of Ma DQ of sep 2005.
When do we stop that mess ?

I would be very interested to read your reactions on this message.

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch
Switzerland

PS : Here under my previous message and thanks to Olle for your kind
answer...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Envoyé le 15.12.8 à 0945

Melatonin, GABA and others
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/5388724/

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 11:45:39
De: Olle Johansson
À: a...@alerte.ch
Sujet: Re: Melatonin, GABA and others

Dear Philippe,

Of course, I agree. As you know, I have been talking about these
issues for decades. At the same time, I do hope you and I are wrong...

Olle Johansson, assoc. prof.
The Experimental Dermatology Unit
Department of Neuroscience
Karolinska Institute