Cell proliferation and brain

news....@googlemail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 4:48:08 AM6/13/09
An other proof that cell proliferation could be initiated by low-energy
pulsed radiofrequency.

And what about a new kind study showing the effects of the GSM on rat's
brain? Anybody still has a mobile phone?

See attached files.

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

1. Frykberg mar 2009 cell proliferation.pdf
2. Lopez Martin may 2009.pdf

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=radiofrequency
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=GSM
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=proliferation
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=rat+brain
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Philippe+Hug ]

Frykberg mar 2009 cell proliferation.pdf
Lopez Martin may 2009.pdf

news....@googlemail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 8:11:42 AM6/13/09
Environmental and occupational causes of cancer: new evidence 2005-2007

When I read in the same scientific paper:

The current state of knowledge is sufficient to compel us to act on
what we know.

AND:

From the right to know and the duty to inquire flows the obligation to act.

I'd like to drink some Champagne. Don't you?

See attached file.

Very Truly Yours

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

1. Clapp jan 2008 peer reviewed.pdf

Clapp jan 2008 peer reviewed.pdf

news....@googlemail.com

Jun 13, 2009, 11:09:29 AM6/13/09
Oxidative stress and neurodegenerative disease

In attached file, a new study about one of the catastrophic diseases
from the GSM 900.

Anybody still own a mobile phone?

Maydayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Philippe Hug