Allergic to life

news....@googlemail.com

Jul 14, 2009, 11:44:28 AM7/14/09
Allergies are rising everywhere. Gluten is mostly present in rye, oats,
wheat and barley. For Tibetan, the main crops grown are barley. Barley
is cultivated since more than 4000 years, and wheat since 8000 years B-C.

Today, there is more and more allergic people, 25 % of the Swiss
population for instance. Britain is in the grip of an epidemic of
allergic disease, according to the influential House of Lords Science
and Technology Committee. The numbers affected have trebled in the last
20 years and a third of the population „18 million people“ will develop
an allergy ranging from the trivial to the life-threatening, it said in
a report yesterday. (Independent newspaper Sep. 27, 2007). Gluten, used
since so much time, seems to be a major problem today. Why? Who is
guilty? The answer is: ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS. Gluten intolerance is an
immunological problem. It is now suspected to provoke fibromyalgia!
Because EMF have a mutagenic effect, it could mean that in 5 or 10
generations, all the humanity will be allergic to gluten! What will we
eat in the future?

In the future, do we'll have more allergic problem as shown in this 10
years old girl? See:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1191826/Girl-10-mystifies-doctors-dozens-allergies-leave-painful-blisters.html

Could we associate Coeliac disease, allergic skin, growth hormone
deficiency, epilepsy, meningitis, headache,depression, dysthymia,
cramps, weakness, peripheral neuropathy, gastrointestinal lymphomas,
cholesterol, cerebral calcifications syndrome, neck pain, multiple
sclerosis, liver dysfunction, autoimmune hepatitis, cerebellar ataxia,
progressive myoclonic ataxia, myelopathy, brainstem and peripheral nerve
involvement, diabetes, dysarthria, neuromyelitis optica, malignancies
and much more to a immunological deficient process induced by EMF ?
My answer is YES. What's yours? Attached, my investigation, a new piece
of the puzzle... Biological effects of EMF are cumulating immunological
problems with gluten intolerance, melatonin suppression and oxydative
stress. What a nice news!

If EMF are guilty to provoke a general immunological disease to all the
populations by creating (between other) an intolerance on basic food we
ate daily since long time, do you allow me to say :
Maydayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.......... ?

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

1. 0 Compile allergy Ph. Hug jul 2009.pdf
2. 0 Compile Oxydative stress 26.2.7.pdf
3. 0 Resume studies Oxydative stress 26.2.7.pdf

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=electromagnetic+field
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=oxidative+stress
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=biological+effect
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=mutagenic