Children and Mobile Phones: Caution Is Warranted

news.omega

Jan 3, 2008, 3:23:15 AM1/3/08
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Jan 3, 2008, 3:31:44 AM1/3/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News

Omega Group

Jan 3, 2008, 3:45:16 AM1/3/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Fwd ... cell phone dangers being recognized in Europe......

I continue to believe that the failure in the U.S. to even acknowledge
the 'debate' in European circles concerning the health risk of cell
phones ... constitutes possible 'criminal negligence' charges in the
future against U.S. officials who may be responsible.

I see no difference between this and the tobacco parallel historic
case.......

Roy Beavers
(EMFguru)