SWI Health Study: Prevalence of Electro-Sensitivity Conditions

news.omega

Oct 31, 2007, 8:29:55 AM10/31/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Dr George Carlo and the Safe Wireless Initiative have asked us to
distribute their ES Health Survey in the UK, Channel Islands and Ireland.

For me personally, this is important because it is the first time that
an English language ES Health Survey has ever been proactively
distributed and the results of which will be analysed and published.
Please note that an on-line version will be made available sometime
later this year to ensure continuity of data gathering once this first
manual tranche has been completed.

If you could agree to make this SWI ES Health Survey available on your
web site and to any of your colleagues who are interested in the ES
debate, that would be very much appreciated. Please note that the
current collection of UK data is to be returned to the USA for
analysis, by 30th November 2007.

Many thanks to you all for your kind assistance.

Sarah Dacre

_SWI Accompanying letter_

As part of our ongoing program addressing Electro-Sensitivity (ES) and
other Electro-Magnetic Radiation (EMR) related symptoms, we are
conducting a prevalence study in the United Kingdom, the Channel
Islands, and Ireland during the month of November. Our main purpose is
to derive accurate estimates of the magnitude of this problem.

It would be a great help to us if you would assist by distributing this
survey instrument, attached as a .PDF file, among your contact network.

For persons who believe they are experiencing ES symptoms, we are
distributing three copies of the survey instrument – one for them to
fill out, and two for them to distribute to two other associates who
they believe are not affected by electro-magnetic radiation.

For persons in the general public who are not familiar with ES or EMR
related symptoms or who believe they are not affected, we are simply
distributing as many copies as is practicable.

We are asking participants to mail the completed surveys to our UK
postal address, *by November 30.*

Safe Wireless Initiative – UK

*P.O. Box** 49747**, *

*London** N20 0XR*

*UK***

Thank you for your help.

Dr. Heather McKinney, Director of Research, SWI

Dr. Kerry Crofton, Director of Registries and Surveillance, SWI

From Mast Sanity/Mast Network

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Carlo ]

SWIHealthStudyMailin.issue.110107rev.pdf

tailz

Oct 31, 2007, 1:22:12 PM10/31/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter
Hi,

Is anyone going to be testing for the prevalence of Electrical
Sensitivity in the United States? I have been so ill from it. I'd like
to participate. Here's my contact info:

Carol E. Mershon
201 Creek Road
Kutztown, PA 19530
610-285-5551

YoR...@aol.com (please put ES Health Study in the subject line)

But please listen - I have a feeling bacterial/viral/fungal/parastic
infections play a role in ES, because I have Lyme Disease, too. I am
also going to try to get tested for a rare blood cancer that is on the
rise here in PA - I'm wondering if this rare blood disorder is from
ELF-induced infection with babesia? I've included some articles on the
subject of Polycythemia Vera:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21473018/

http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic1864.htm

Do you think that an organism such as babesia or blood flukes might be
triggered to proliferate in the presence of ELF, and that this could
ultimately cause Electrical Sensitivity? I can't seem to tolerate high-
iron foods either. Thank you, Carol Mershon