Scientific Update: Recent Papers

news.omega

Aug 25, 2008, 10:46:50 AM8/25/08
to do-you-have-mic...@googlegroups.com
The following is a quick summary of another five papers that have come
out recently related to effects of electromagnetic radiation.

/Click here
<http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/news/20080825_science_update.asp> for the
full news story/

[ http://omega.twoday.net/topics/Wissenschaft+zu+Mobilfunk/
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=electromagnetic ]

Omega Group

Aug 26, 2008, 8:05:38 AM8/26/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
I've spent the last few days trying to get our mobile phones page as
up to date as possible. We now have a new look page covering brain
tumours, other tumours, fertility, neurological responses and cellular
damage/DNA breaks, covering a number of interesting references and 109
peer-reviewed and published paper citations.

If you want a collated archive of solid evidence that phones may well
be causing a serious issue, it is well worth a look, and as always
feedback is greatly appreciated!

http://www.powerwatch.org.uk/rf/phones.asp

Graham Philips
Technical Manager