Two Towers of Trouble

news.omega

Nov 3, 2007, 1:12:52 AM11/3/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
The link below is to a news story in the Goldstream News Gazette,
British Columbia, Canada. Several residents living close to powerful
broadcasting antennas, report illnesses which are similar to microwave
sickness. There are some pathetic quotes from the Director of the
Radiation Protection Service which require a response. I have already
sent mine and I encourage you to send a letter to the editor.

Martin Weatherall

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=microwave+sickness ]