Digital TV Will Make More People Sick

news.omega

Feb 2, 2008, 3:07:02 AM2/2/08
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
The change from analog TV to digital TV is now in
progress. U.S. broadcasters are being force to change to digital
signals by February 2009. This will mean that extremely powerful digital
signals will be broadcast over very large areas by large antennas. This
is expected to be a very dangerous development which could cause a great
danger to health. There are two links below which may help you to
understand the danger. A very important scientific document by Hallberg
and Johansson is also attached to this message. When reading the
document, note the year and note that digital TV started broadcasting
at that time.

It is quite clear that 'over the air' broadcasting is dangerous and
should be stopped. Television and many other wireless services could be
delivered to the consumer much more safely by wired connections than by
wireless. Governments should be implementing widespread wired / fibre
optic infrastructure now!

Martin

Feb 2, 2008, 3:52:15 AM2/2/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News