Newspaper EMR article and Council Deputation

news.omega

Sep 20, 2007, 2:55:35 AM9/20/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

Last Thursday I was featured in my local newspaper, the Woodstock Sentinel Review, I have attached the story above.

On the same night, I was one of fourteen deputations to address the council of Norfolk County, in Simcoe, Ontario.  I have attached the notes I made for my deputation at that meeting.  The meeting was held so that citizens could voice their concern for the cell phone antennas that had been placed on the Simcoe town water tower.  Several Simcoe residents have become quite ill and there are several cases of cancer in the close proximity to the antennas.

The speakers provided an extrordinary amount of very solid information that indicated the radiation from the cell phone antennas was a great danger to the town.

The County of Norfolk gets an income from the cell phone company for allowing the antennas to be placed on the water tower.  Now the council has to make a decision about what to do about them.

Martin Weatherall.
Woodstock Sentinel-Review, Woodstock, ON.htm
Norfolk Council and Citizens of Simcoe.doc
Simcoe Ontario - EMF Canada.htm