The Poisoning of America

news.omega

Oct 8, 2007, 5:47:41 AM10/8/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dr. Louise.

Thank you so much for your letter.

I consider this to be a very important article, and I have put it up on
Mast-victims.org here:

http://www.mast-victims.org/index.php?content=news&action=view&type=newsitem&id=2341

I might take the individual stories and put them in separate case
histories when I get the time.

Again thanks.

United Internationally, we will win this battle against the Cell
Phone/Mast/Tower Industry and greedy Governments. Isolated we don't
stand a chance.

Best regards.

Agnes Ingvarsdottir.
http://www.mast-victims.org

On 20:41 Oct 7, 2007 doctorlouise wrote:

> The following is a link to an article recently published (September
> 7, 2007) in the Idaho Observer. It goes to the heart of the cell phone
> tower health problems:
>
> http://www.proliberty.com/observer/20070910.htm
>
> I found this under the Current News section of Educate-Yourself.org

Omega Group

Oct 8, 2007, 5:51:48 AM10/8/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter
See also: