A reduced repair efficiency can explain increasing melanoma rates

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Feb 21, 2008, 5:39:20 AM2/21/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
Finally my model paper on melanoma has been published.

Örjan Hallberg

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=melanoma
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Hallberg ]

spbe_tmp.html

Omega Group

Feb 22, 2008, 11:20:23 AM2/22/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Authorities always refer to increasing sun tanning habits when they
address increasing melanoma rates. This implies that the incidence of
skin damages is greater than the repair capacity of the body. However,
another possibility is that the rate of skin damages may have
increased but this would not necessarily have been a problem if the
repair capacity had remained at the high level as it earlier had.

In a new model study I have shown that a reduced repair efficiency
very well can explain increasing melanoma rates while an increasing
skin damage rate due to increasing sun tanning can not. The importance
of our native immune system being intact is today unfortunately not
considered enough by researchers, epidemiologists and authorities.

Abstract in PubMed
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18287872?ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

Örjan Hallberg