SLEEP PROBLEMS IN NEW YEAR?

news.omega

Jan 14, 2008, 5:20:47 PM1/14/08
to electromagnetic_...@googlegroups.com, mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Jan 17, 2008, 11:58:21 AM1/17/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
SUBJECT: SLEEP PROBLEMS IN NEW YEAR (2008) - Onstar switched
from analog to digital

http://www.13wham.com/content/news/consumer/story.aspx?content_id=59998543-fde9-4584-98fe-5bee44bef8d5

Melatonin has been increased at our house since the first of the year
(2008).

We have spent the better part of at least two weeks with Bud waking up
or "not sleeping" most of the night. Prior to this, taking melatonin
-- we do each take four of the 3 mg. capsules without Vitamin B-6 --
or I should write "we were taking four capsules...." -- anyway, before
the new year, we were sleeping great!!! Right now, I have increased
Bud's dose to 7 melatonin capsules (3 milligram each) and had to give
him 3 more melatonin capsules at around 2:30 a.m. He went to bed
around 11:00 pm last night.

A melatonin dose that was working just fine, suddenly stops working
within 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 hours!!!

Several of the "miserable nights," I made breakfast for us at 4:30
a.m. and we both took more melatonin and finally Bud slept so I also
slept.

I talked to my brother, who lives close to the WCCO radio tower. He
described the same scenario and unbelievably, he also, had been fixing
breakfast "in the wee hours....." None of us usually "fix
breakfast" at any time.

While explaining our "lack of sleep" to my sister (not as close to the
WCCO radio tower and in a northerly direction from the tower -- no
high voltage lines), I said "something had to have changed re cellular
antennae as of the 1st of the year. She confirmed that their
"Onstar," a sort of GPS rescue system for their GM car -- sorry I am
not so good explaining technical details -- changed over from analog
to digital as of January 1, 2008. She would lose her service because
wasn't willing to sign a new contract for two years due to trading
vehicle in soon. See link at top........

My sister and her husband were not experiencing sleep problems. I
checked with a friend around corner from us and he has not had any
sleep problems. My new flyer will be more widely distributed once we
come out of the "deep freeze" -- colder than Siberia here and to get
worse over weekend!!!!

Since Bud and I live only 50 ft. from two high voltage powerlines and
my brother practically lives right under the WCCO radio tower, and we
are experiencing the identical sleep problems "all of a sudden since
the new year" -- AND -- since my sister and her husband live
approximately 1-1/2 to 2 miles from the WCCO radio tower and are not
having the newly reported sleep problems, the additional digital
signals must be causing some sort of unusual problem for those who are
close to powerlines and radio towers???

A coffee shop about a mile from us opened some time in the last year.
They and some restaurants in the area have been operating wireless for
many months during which time we and my brother were able to sleep.

As the article above re cellular and Onstar changeover says, "enjoy
your perks!!!" Take care - Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.