New studies for a better comprehension of the biggest world wide catastrophe

1 view

news....@googlemail.com

Jan 29, 2009, 3:06:30 AM1/29/09
Here some new studies for a better comprehension of the biggest
worldwide catastrophe:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19142876
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19164006
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19160391
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19115403

Mayday, mayday, mayday...

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

Omega Group

Jan 30, 2009, 12:29:11 AM1/30/09
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Again, here under, some new or recent studies for a better
comprehension of the biggest world wide catastrophe. I repeat: the
biggest world wide catastrophe.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18946983
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18839414
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18827438
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18589692

Sometimes, the study conclude with: more data are needed to study the
nature of some kind of differences, more study are needed to explain
some kind of damages... bla, bla, bla... We all die before scientists
get all answers for what is a FACT !

Remark on the following two studies : 5 W/kg or 10 W/kg is enormous.
Those studies should be taken with a lot of caution, because much
lower exposition could be harmful regarding the well known window
effect !
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18821386
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18821387

The following negative study was done with CDMA transmission. But CDMA
has several modes of transmission and is quite different as TDMA.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19163166

As a dessert, an old study of 2003 !
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14658287

DO YOU OWN A MOBILE PHONE ?
Mayday, mayday, mayday...

Best Regards

omega_news

Feb 28, 2009, 4:27:36 PM2/28/09
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News

Nathan Smith

Mar 2, 2009, 9:13:51 AM3/2/09
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
In case you actually wanted to see what the "Should Cell Phones Be Banned" article was about, then here you go. I too am interested in tighter regulations of EMF technology and generally a supporter of this web service, but please don't list things like:

"Why do you think there is no abstract?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19093403"

When you yourself haven't even read the article. It makes you look foolish when someone calls your bluff and leads to a general disregard and discrediting of legitimate scientific work by others.
--
Respectfully,
Nathan Smith M.S.