Effects of mobile phone radiofrequency on the structure and function of the normal human hemoglobin

news....@googlemail.com

Mar 15, 2009, 5:54:00 PM3/15/09
noname.pdf

news....@googlemail.com

Mar 22, 2009, 9:28:24 AM3/22/09
In attached file, the last Phillips study, with my comments.

I repeat: we are in a global processes of all life disappearance. Who cares?

Philippe Hug
Chairman of ARA
http://www.alerte.ch

1. Mousavy apr 2009 hemoglobin.pdf

Mousavy apr 2009 hemoglobin.pdf

omega_news

Mar 23, 2009, 2:22:25 PM3/23/09
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Hemoglobin 2

In my message of yesterday about hemoglobin, you should read Mousavy
instead of Phillips, sorry.

Please, look at the following :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_16

Chromosome 16 is one of the 23 pairs of chromosomes in humans. People
normally have two copies of this chromosome. Chromosome 16 spans about
90 million base pairs (the building material of DNA) and represents
just under 3 % of the total DNA in cells.

Identifying genes on each chromosome is an active area of genetic
research. Because researchers use different approaches to predict the
number of genes on each chromosome, the estimated number of genes
varies. Chromosome 16 probably contains between 850 and 1,200 genes.

Diseases & disorders

The following diseases and are some of those related to genes on
chromosome 16:
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease
Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease, type 1
familial Mediterranean fever
giant axonal neuropathy
polycystic kidney disease
pseudoxanthoma elasticum
Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome
tuberous sclerosis
tyrosinemia
Inflammatory bowel disease
Crohn's Disease
Diabetes mellitus

The Following disorders are related to chromosome 16
Autism

Ph. Hug remark: here we are. Thanks to Mousavy & al. for that study:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19263507

Get first :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemoglobin
and click on :
Chromosomal Locus / Chromosome 16p13.3 on the right table.

As you know, I'm a researcher, not a biologist. But looking the
diseases & disorders symptomatology, it sounds good with EMF exposure
consequences. Doesn't it?