Petition to the Government of Canada

news....@googlemail.com

May 31, 2009, 12:22:47 AM5/31/09
*_Petition to the Government of Canada_*

As promised, attached is the House Petition along with a few examples of
collusion and negligence in Health Canada that have resulted in our
health, and that of our families, being endangered. If people are not
aware of or interested in one area such as EMR, there, hopefully, will
be some topic with which they are concerned.

A group of us across Canada will be passing these out to everyone we
know who is interested in changing things for the better, whether it is
regarding EMR, food safety, drug regulation, genetically modified food,
CFL lightbulbs, or any number of issues. We hope to get as many
signatures as possible -- 1000s-- and having one or more members of
Parliament present our petition to Parliament during the fall session
and demand change in the way Health Canada operates and the people who
are operating it.

The rules for a House petition are simple:

1. Any resident of Canada can sign, regardless of age or citizenship.
2. There must be an actual signature -- no internet petition.
3. Provide an address, but a city, province and postal code is sufficient.
4. The front of each page must have the petition statement, but the
backside does not. I have provided a front and a back with lines, for
ease of duplicating.
5. Please circulate this to all of your family, friends, acquaintances,
colleagues and ask them to circulate it. Please ask the person to whom
you circulate it to return all copies to you, as I am asking you to
return all copies to me. I will then get it to the MPs for presentation.
6. Please have these returned to me by September 10, 2010.

This is a national effort, so please don't forget people in other
provinces: let them get involved, too.

We can make a difference, and this is a first step. Please take it with me.

Thank you,

Sharon

Informant: Martin Weatherall

[ http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Health+Canada ]

Examples of Health Can.'s Collusion for petition.rtf
final House Petition.rtf

omega_news

Jun 3, 2009, 11:29:37 PM6/3/09
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Reality Check

Just how sick are our modern conveniences making us? The evidence
keeps piling up on the harm electromagnetic fields from cellphone use
and emissions from power lines are doing to our brains. The latest
findings, published in the scientific journal Pathophysiology, connect
EMFs to Alzheimer’s, dementia and breast cancer. Health Canada doesn’t
seem convinced enough by the accumulating research, including a 600-
page BioInitiative Report from 2007, to change safety standards, like
moving cell towers away from schools. Shocker.

http://www.nowtoronto.com/news/story.cfm?content=169795

http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=electromagnetic+field
http://omega.twoday.net/topics/Power+Lines/
http://omega.twoday.net/search?q=Alzheimer