CBC TV Vancouver Report on WiFi in Rose Des Vents Elementary

news.omega

Sep 24, 2008, 4:54:32 PM9/24/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
8 minute news story on opposition to Wi-Fi in an elementary
school, broadcast on September 23, 2008, for those who understand French.

Milt Bowling
www.CleanEnergyCanada.com <http://www.CleanEnergyCanada.com>
www.EMRx.org <http://www.EMRx.org>

Sep 25, 2008, 4:39:19 AM9/25/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Alarm sounded on wireless technology

Suzanne Fournier, Canwest News Service
Published: Thursday, September 25, 2008

VANCOUVER -- Kerrisdale computer consultant Carl Katz doesn't want his
two children bathed in a sea of radiation all day from wireless
technology at their school.

Katz and the Parents for Safe Computing this week presented a petition
signed by 80 parents troubled by the health effects of Wi-Fi (wireless
fidelity) on their children to the Conseil Scolaire Francophone, the
public French school board that oversees 40 schools in B.C.

Read More...
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=14204326-093b-4859-a2cf-2bdbd9da82d4

Omega Group

Sep 26, 2008, 2:41:33 AM9/26/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News