Bibliography of Reported Biological Phenomena ('Effects') and Clinical Manifestations Attributed to Microwave and Radio-Frequency Radiation

news.omega

Oct 31, 2007, 5:18:12 PM10/31/07
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com
Dear Tom:

A big hug for you! You have made me very happy!

I just downloaded the online version of report No.2 by Zorach Glaser.

The link you provided has been very helpful.

Thank you very much.

Book # 1 down.

Kind regards,

Carlos Sosa

Bibliography of Reported Biological Phenomena ('Effects') and Clinical ManifestationsAttributed to Microwave and Radio-Frequency Radiation.htm

Omega Group

Oct 31, 2007, 5:26:18 PM10/31/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter
The link to the online version of report No.2 by Zorach Glaser:
http://handle.dtic.mil/100.2/AD750271

Omega Group

Dec 24, 2007, 4:30:01 PM12/24/07
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News