Electricity in the Air

Redaktion Buergerwelle e.V. (BI Omega-CI Omega)

Feb 13, 2008, 12:55:50 PM2/13/08
to mobilfunk_...@googlegroups.com, partei-...@googlegroups.com
noname.html

Omega Group

Feb 17, 2008, 4:37:48 PM2/17/08
to Mobilfunk-Newsletter - EMF-Omega-News
Fwd:..Clothing...exercise-generated electricity...

I meant to say "Thanks to Philippe Hug" for forwarding the link to
Emory University's NanoTech Center's "power shirt" in my emal to the
Georgia Cancer Commission. Thanks "very much," Phil for the info re
power shirt and also for the link to an abstract re microwave exposure
and changes in phagocytic activity!!!

I am working on another email re rats and guinea pigs re VIP white
cell changes/neutrophils that will include the Russian abstract
Philippe sent. Take care - Joanne (2-17-08)

Betreff: Re: WI-TRICITY...electricity in the air.....
Von: a...@alerte.ch
Datum: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 09:31:17 +0100
An: Olle Johansson

Dear Olle, dear All, So much warnings given to the humanity, but
someone continue to accelerate the : Global process of all life
disappearance ! And nobody to say : S T O P ! ! ! Take a look there :
http://www.gtresearchnews.gatech.edu/newsrelease/power-shirt.htm
Mayday, mayday, mayday... Truly Yours

Philippe Hug

Olle Johansson a écrit:

Yes, this has been approaching the market for many years - I usually
have pointed it out in my public presentations as a future possible
problem. And now the future is here...

Olle Johansson, assoc. prof.
The Experimental Dermatology Unit Department of Neuroscience
Karolinska Institute
171 77 Stockholm Sweden
&
Professor The Royal Institute of Technology
100 44 Stockholm Sweden

--------

SUBJECT: Clothing....exercise-generated
electricity......http://www.gtresearchnews.gatech.edu/newsrelease/
power-shirt.htm

Georgia Cancer Coalition
50 Hurt Plaza
Suite 700
Atlanta, GA 30303
Email: kcant...@georgiacancer.org

Dear Ms.or Mr. Canterbury:

The Georgia Cancer Coalition is listed as a partner for the Emory-
Georgia
Tech Nanotechnology Center for Personalized and Predictive Oncology
(CCNE
Partner Links) -- link: http://www.wcigtccne.org/partners.php

The webpage "What's CCNew?" - - link: http://www.wcigtccne.org/index.php
contains the following information:

Recent Headlines:
Headlines
Fiber-based Nanotechnology Could Power Electronic Devices
February 13, 2008 - Link:
http://www.gtresearchnews.gatech.edu/newsrelease/power-shirt.htm

The article pertains to fiber-based nanotechnology in clothing for
the purpose of generating electricity by harvesting energy as result
of physical movement. Suggestions are that such clothing -- the
article mentions "power
shirt," would be useful for bikers, hikers, and walkers/joggers, etc.
to power electronic devices for use while participating in the
respective activities.

It is ironic that the subject "Predictive Oncology" is part of the
name for the Nanotechnology Center but I do understand the overall
purpose and intent of the Center is to improve the outlook for cancer
patients. In the instance
of the use of polymerized components to manufacture special conductive
fibers in clothing, "predictions" are likely to be "dire......!!!"

The facts re my family's rare and severe health problems as related
to close, chronic, prolonged exposures to low level EMF/EMR -- most
likely "electric fields," can not be explained in a short email.
Your group may want to
review an important email I sent in 2006 to Dr. Marilyn Albert,
Alzheimers Advisory Board by clicking on the following link:
http://freepage.twoday.net/stories/3038870/ .

Additional information regarding my guinea pig studies and facts
regarding
severe blood changes (markers for irradiation) as well as early death
after
exposure to electric currents due to close proximity to an electric
meter, is
on my website: http://www.guineapigsrus.org .

If you have an email address for the American Cancer Society, this
would be
very helpful to me. They do not provide direct email contact
information on
their website and neither does the Emory site..

In 1993, the American Cancer Society sent me a copy of an article from
"USA
Today" that has a handwritten file number of 2 RAD ____ . The
article
recommends moving electric clocks off nightstands and headboards of
beds and also
cautions against use of electric blankets and more.

Numerous scientific studies link health problems all the way from
poor
quality sleep to cancer as result of chronic, prolonged, low level EMF/
EMR
exposures. Professor Henry Lai and Narendah Singh -- University of
Washington --
found DNA damage to cells after exposure to a hair dryer: See:
http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2004-02-19-dna-damage_x.htm .
This article cautions re hair
dryer usage as well as electric clocks. Dr. Lai states
"....effects are
cumulative......."

Professor Olle Johansson, The Royal Institute of Technology
(Stockholm) and
Assoc. Prof., Department of Neuroscience at the Karolinkska
Institute
(Stockholm) has the experience and "impeccable credentials" (has
conducted hundreds
of EMF/EMR-related studies plus many interviews)) as well as the
desire,
integrity, honesty, brilliance and passion that is necessary to
assess the damage
that is occuring as result of close, chronic, prolonged EMF/EMR
exposures.
We need in-depth/specific studies re that which is already known with
an
emphasis on comparisons re amount of exposure, distances from
source(s) ,
variables in direction, cumulative effects and more, in order to
apply that
knowledge toward establishing exposure limits regarding the more
distant exposures
-- cellular antennae, high voltage powerlines, etc. WiFi, chronic
cell phone
usage, high frequencies on electrical wiring, grounding problems are
other
areas of concern. Some progress is being made re cautioning the
public re
extensive cell phone usage but announcements are not being made re
dangers of
sleeping close to cell phones. . Professor Johansson can not do
this alone.
Funding directed to his attention as Project Leader is the only
way the
vital studies will ever be "conclusive and honest....!!!!"

In the meantime, we need to STOP encouraging the spread of
electrical
pollution via clothing that will generate electricity and also the
proposed new way
of generating electricity through-the-air, referred to as "Wi-
Tricity." See
following link:
http://www.popsci.com/scitech/article/2008-01/electricity-air

Hopefully you will be in a position to provide direct email contact
information for the American Cancer Society. In the meantime, I
will forward this
email to other partners of Emory's CCNE. I note the CDC also does
not
provide direct email access information. Like the EPA, they choose
to make
themselves unaccessible to citizens who pay their salaries. The
story re the EPA
"asthma situation" is long and also very much related to above
issues. It
took approximately two hours on the phone to obtain an email address
for a
Regional Office with a lame promise to forward from another EPA info
email
address to Washington, D.C.

Best wishes to you and your organization!!! Take care - Joanne

Joanne C. Mueller
Guinea Pigs "R" Us
731 - 123rd Avenue N.W.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55448-2127 USA
Phone: 763-755-6114
Email: jcmpe...@aol.com (2-17-08)

WEBSITE: http://guineapigsrus.org

ARE YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN GUINEA PIGS? Letter 7-22-04 by Joanne
Mueller
http://omega.twoday.net/stories/282050/