Mnemosyne 1.2 released

Peter Bienstman

Nov 25, 2008, 3:09:56 PM11/25/08
to mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com, mnemosyne-p...@googlegroups.com
MNEMOSYNE 1.2 : 2008-11-25

(Note that for Windows users we recommend uninstalling the previous
version before doing an upgrade.)

-Improved support for unicode in filenames and directories.
-Reverted compression of backups from gz to bz2 again, to circumvent a
bug under Windows with unicode directory names.
-Wrote a plugin to always shuffle the revision queue, for users who want
to override the prioritised scheduling introduced in Mnemosyne 1.1.
This plugin can also be downloaded from
http://www.mnemosyne-proj.org/node/142
-Only open the sound system when needed in order to save CPU time
(patch by marmuta).
-More robust upgrading from old Mnemosyne versions.
-Fix bug where default export location was incorrectly specified.
-Reword statistics dialog to make clear that we only show data for
the next week.
-Norwegian translation by Petter Goksoyr Asen.