Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society Discussion
1–30 of 1246
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Thomas Kent
Sep 18
LARC kits & October club meeting & W0RU’s radios
Hi, I will out of town and unable to attend October meeting. I still have LARC kits for Allan &
unread,
LARC kits & October club meeting & W0RU’s radios
Hi, I will out of town and unable to attend October meeting. I still have LARC kits for Allan &
Sep 18
Harry Johnson_
, …
Joseph Pankow
5
Sep 17
Priming the Pump
Chuck Wenzel's page really got me started with building radios: I built an AM transmitter off
unread,
Priming the Pump
Chuck Wenzel's page really got me started with building radios: I built an AM transmitter off
Sep 17
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
Sep 15
Suggestion
We had a good suggestion from Harry Johnson – KF0MAB. Harry suggested that we put together a list of
unread,
Suggestion
We had a good suggestion from Harry Johnson – KF0MAB. Harry suggested that we put together a list of
Sep 15
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
Sep 1
No September Meeting
Just a reminder that there will be no September meeting because of Labor Day. The next meeting will
unread,
No September Meeting
Just a reminder that there will be no September meeting because of Labor Day. The next meeting will
Sep 1
Bdw Bdw
Aug 21
August 1 Meeting Recording
The recording of Scott Mazar's presentation at the August 1 meeting is available on Youtube:
unread,
August 1 Meeting Recording
The recording of Scott Mazar's presentation at the August 1 meeting is available on Youtube:
Aug 21
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
Aug 12
August 2026 Newsletter
Please see attached from Tim Burd, WD9IGX. 73,
unread,
August 2026 Newsletter
Please see attached from Tim Burd, WD9IGX. 73,
Aug 12
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
, …
Thomas Kent
4
Aug 8
August Meeting
Here's a story that involves radio direction finding . I think it nice complements Scott's DF
unread,
August Meeting
Here's a story that involves radio direction finding . I think it nice complements Scott's DF
Aug 8
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
, …
Thomas Kent
29
Aug 3
LarcSet
Hi LarcSet Kit buyers, MARTS members who have paid and received their kits: Tom, Leon, Jay, Steve,
unread,
LarcSet
Hi LarcSet Kit buyers, MARTS members who have paid and received their kits: Tom, Leon, Jay, Steve,
Aug 3
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
Aug 2
September Meeting Cancelled
It was decided at yesterday's meeting that there will be no September meeting as it falls on
unread,
September Meeting Cancelled
It was decided at yesterday's meeting that there will be no September meeting as it falls on
Aug 2
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
Jul 22
June Newsletter
Please see attached June Newsletter from Tim Burd, WD9IGX. 73, Steve - NW0C
unread,
June Newsletter
Please see attached June Newsletter from Tim Burd, WD9IGX. 73, Steve - NW0C
Jul 22
Ken Paulson
Jul 11
Larcset kit started
Because I am not going to be able to attend the Aug 1st club meeting, I picked up my kit and have
unread,
Larcset kit started
Because I am not going to be able to attend the Aug 1st club meeting, I picked up my kit and have
Jul 11
Thomas Kent
, …
Ken Paulson
8
Jun 26
Larc kit $35 payment via PayPal
HI Ken, Stop by any time today, Friday 6/26, at address below. Please send a text or call to 952-303-
unread,
Larc kit $35 payment via PayPal
HI Ken, Stop by any time today, Friday 6/26, at address below. Please send a text or call to 952-303-
Jun 26
KD0JXE
Jun 24
Foxhunt this weekend
JUNE 27, 2026: FOXHUNT - FARIBAULT, MN. Come and join the River Bend Wireless and Mechanical Society
unread,
Foxhunt this weekend
JUNE 27, 2026: FOXHUNT - FARIBAULT, MN. Come and join the River Bend Wireless and Mechanical Society
Jun 24
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
, …
Eric Osterberg
11
Jun 19
MSP Mesh
Eric, Thanks for the update. I ordered a Heltec board from Amazon. Will let you know how it works out
unread,
MSP Mesh
Eric, Thanks for the update. I ordered a Heltec board from Amazon. Will let you know how it works out
Jun 19
P Promelas
Jun 18
MSP mesh
Hi Steve, I have been tempted to give it a try myself. Have you checked out the map of MSP mesh
unread,
MSP mesh
Hi Steve, I have been tempted to give it a try myself. Have you checked out the map of MSP mesh
Jun 18
Ken Paulson
Jun 17
Getting started with D-Star digital mode
Well, I acquired an Icom with D-Star capability, and am wondering if anyone on the list has been down
unread,
Getting started with D-Star digital mode
Well, I acquired an Icom with D-Star capability, and am wondering if anyone on the list has been down
Jun 17
Harry Johnson_
, …
Phil Lefever
3
Jun 16
Suggestions wanted and a virtual show an tell
Roller inductors like that can sometimes have contact issues. Not sure how you were measuring it, but
unread,
Suggestions wanted and a virtual show an tell
Roller inductors like that can sometimes have contact issues. Not sure how you were measuring it, but
Jun 16
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
, …
Ken Paulson
5
Jun 8
LARC Radio Kit
I have looked at this, and it seems like a nice little single band radio. But the rollout of kits has
unread,
LARC Radio Kit
I have looked at this, and it seems like a nice little single band radio. But the rollout of kits has
Jun 8
P Promelas
Jun 4
QEX and Circuit Cellar magazines
Hi all, I have some surplus QEX magazines (some from Jeff Iverson, WB9DAN and a few from Mert Nellis,
unread,
QEX and Circuit Cellar magazines
Hi all, I have some surplus QEX magazines (some from Jeff Iverson, WB9DAN and a few from Mert Nellis,
Jun 4
Scott M
, …
Mike Burk
9
Jun 4
Could use some measurement help
Harry and Mike, A screen capture is what I would also like. A photo or video should be enough to show
unread,
Could use some measurement help
Harry and Mike, A screen capture is what I would also like. A photo or video should be enough to show
Jun 4
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
Jun 1
June Meeting
Our next meeting is this coming Saturday, June 6. The presentation will be on the fabrication of
unread,
June Meeting
Our next meeting is this coming Saturday, June 6. The presentation will be on the fabrication of
Jun 1
Harry Johnson_
, …
Joseph Pankow
4
May 18
Yet another Build It thought
That looks like a decent kit, and it is 1/3 the price of the Elecraft version I built years ago.
unread,
Yet another Build It thought
That looks like a decent kit, and it is 1/3 the price of the Elecraft version I built years ago.
May 18
Ken Paulson
May 14
Another possible group build kit?
Saw this on another list. https://qrpbuilder.com/k8tnd-patriot-receiver Might be an alternative, if
unread,
Another possible group build kit?
Saw this on another list. https://qrpbuilder.com/k8tnd-patriot-receiver Might be an alternative, if
May 14
Steve Ulrich/NW0C
May 11
May 2026 Newsletter
Please see attached May 2026 Newsletter. 73, Steve - NW0C
unread,
May 2026 Newsletter
Please see attached May 2026 Newsletter. 73, Steve - NW0C
May 11
Scott A Dornseif
May 11
Re: [mn-arts] Test Message
Roger On Mon, May 11, 2026 at 12:32 PM 'ulr...@comcast.net' via Minnesota Amateur Radio
unread,
Re: [mn-arts] Test Message
Roger On Mon, May 11, 2026 at 12:32 PM 'ulr...@comcast.net' via Minnesota Amateur Radio
May 11
Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society
,
Mike Burk
2
May 1
May Meeting Presentation
I will be planting a "FOX" somewhere near the building about 30 minutes prior to the
unread,
May Meeting Presentation
I will be planting a "FOX" somewhere near the building about 30 minutes prior to the
May 1
Minnesota Amateur Radio Technical Society
Apr 18
April Meeting Minutes
The attached file is from Tim Burd, WD9IGX. 73, Steve - NW0C
unread,
April Meeting Minutes
The attached file is from Tim Burd, WD9IGX. 73, Steve - NW0C
Apr 18
Harry Johnson_
Apr 17
Short video on decoupling for high frequencies
This is a 13 minute video and the guy is discussing some interesting things about decoupling power
unread,
Short video on decoupling for high frequencies
This is a 13 minute video and the guy is discussing some interesting things about decoupling power
Apr 17
Chuck Stroud
Apr 15
For Sale: MFJ-1982-MP antenna
EFHW 80-10M antenna. Only used once a few years ago for a field day outing, but excess to my current
unread,
For Sale: MFJ-1982-MP antenna
EFHW 80-10M antenna. Only used once a few years ago for a field day outing, but excess to my current
Apr 15
Jason Hsu
Apr 4
FOR SALE: Hewlett-Packard 200CD wide range oscillator
I'm selling a classic Hewlett-Packard 200CD wide range oscillator with a range of 5 Hz to 600 kHz
unread,
FOR SALE: Hewlett-Packard 200CD wide range oscillator
I'm selling a classic Hewlett-Packard 200CD wide range oscillator with a range of 5 Hz to 600 kHz
Apr 4