want to get rich? oversleep. quit your job. burn your bridges.

$Zero

Nov 17, 2008, 3:12:04 AM11/17/08
want to get rich? oversleep. quit your job. burn your bridges.

of course, that all sounds utterly insane to you.

which is why you're not rich.

-$Zero...

what's the best movie you haven't seen in the longest while?
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/99ce15368829e6f1

boots

Nov 17, 2008, 7:47:02 AM11/17/08
"$Zero" <zero...@gmail.com> wrote:

>want to get rich? oversleep. quit your job. burn your bridges.
>
>of course, that all sounds utterly insane to you.
>
>which is why you're not rich.

<g>

--
Don't read this crap... oops, too late!

[superstitious heathen grade 8]

Bill Penrose

Nov 17, 2008, 12:31:38 PM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 1:12 am, "$Zero" <zeroi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> want to get rich? oversleep. quit your job. burn your bridges.
>
> of course, that all sounds utterly insane to you.

The few truly rich people I know worked their asses off their whole
lives, including after they got rich. Most, but not all, threw their
families on the flames in service to their obsession.

DB

serenebabe

Nov 17, 2008, 5:32:36 PM11/17/08

God. I wish that was my experience. I grew up around seriously filthy
rich jerks, lots of Old Money (part of why I despise George W. Bush).
The "new money" families probably had really hard workers in them but
they were the parents so I didn't know.

--
It's All About We! (the column)
http://www.serenebabe.net/ - new 10/27

Ray Haddad

Nov 17, 2008, 5:43:09 PM11/17/08
On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:32:36 -0500, serenebabe <seren...@gmail.com>
wrote:

You despise him because of an accident of birth? Oh, dear.
--
Ray