Re: I saw "Eat, Pray, Love" and "Eat, Phuck, be Merry" makes so much sense

Message has been deleted

GMC_Bus

Sep 14, 2010, 11:56:21 PM9/14/10
On Sep 8, 8:11 am, "His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of
the Jungle" <nolionnoprob...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 6:31 am, Charmin <char...@mailinator.com> wrote:
>
> > TM= a one trick pony rather than a monkey.
>
> Don't say that. Once you the hang of the metaphor in daily life,
> you'll be using this metaphor every day, even after you go to bed. ;)
>
> I just unleashed the Spirits of the Jungle to inspire the Free Spirits
> out there who are not happy with this sad place with no place for a
> bicycle or scooter. The reality of the Jungle will come to prevail as
> an enchanting place for peace, environment and fun. Ride a bike, lie
> back in a hammock under a tree and fuck Bali.
>
> Do I have to say how to use this language with a girl? It's like a
> game of teasing. She tells you, "You are welcome in my jungle if you
> got a banana." And you refuse... ;)

I saw it too, first time, today [Sept.14], sad and happy
alternatingluy..Julia Roberts is looking a lot like Jennifer Aniston
[currently in "The Switch"]--meaning very gracious. [Yet Brad Pitt--
who dated that whore Angelina Jolie, produced this!]

His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Spirits of the Jungle

Sep 21, 2010, 3:33:49 PM9/21/10

Who produced this bomb? Everybody looks stupid in the movie.

Only hope in life is to make a fortune, move to Bali and bump into
Julia Roberts!

He really bumped her... ;)