A Cain

Speedy

Feb 27, 2004, 9:48:22 AM2/27/04
Is it me or does A. Cain seem to have a thing for Richard. He seems to
follow him all over usenet. Now I post and read in this NG because I drive
truck. From what I have read A. Cain wouldn't know a truck from a bulldozer.
So he post in here just to blatantly harrass Richard.

Richard me not know a lot about the trucking ind. BUT A. Cain knowes even
less.

A. Cain

Feb 27, 2004, 2:35:11 PM2/27/04

"Speedy" <Spe...@TheSpeedShop.com> wrote in message

> Is it me or does A. Cain seem to have a thing for Richard.

I hate him and feel he is a danger to vehicles on the roadway, pedestrians,
and most especially small children.

> He seems to
> follow him all over usenet. Now I post and read in this NG because I drive
> truck. From what I have read A. Cain wouldn't know a truck from a
bulldozer.
> So he post in here just to blatantly harrass Richard.

Do your homework a bit next time before you post, Junior.

http://www.lart.com/rtsfaq

> Richard me not know a lot about the trucking ind. BUT A. Cain knowes even
> less.

Whatever floats your boat, Sparky.

Brian Smith

Feb 27, 2004, 4:20:00 PM2/27/04

"Speedy" <Spe...@TheSpeedShop.com> wrote in message
> Is it me or does A. Cain seem to have a thing for Richard.

That's right, go ahead and provoke more idiotic posts to the group, that
just doesn't seem to ever have enough of those types of posters.

--
Brian
www.accesswave.ca/~orion

A. Cain

Feb 27, 2004, 4:53:53 PM2/27/04

"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in message
> Will you people please quit feeding his ego?

Why do you say that, st00pid? Do you even realize that was supposed to be
an insult and not a boost of my ego? It was a pathetic insult, and a really
stupid and lame one at that, but once again you have proven yourself unable
to comprehend what you read.

> I've been a trucker over 8 years.

Not for the last 1.2 years, Bullis.

> 3 years with one company, 2.5 years with another, 1 year with my first,
and
> the rest was a mixed bag.

Lie some more please.

> I may not know all the terminology and precisely what everything is
called,

Fuck no you don't.

> but I do know how to tell a mechanic what's wrong with my truck and he'll
> fix it.

Let me get this straight, Bullis...you're saying that you, a 53 year old
high school drop-out who doesn't know shit-all about trucking or even
personal hygiene, knows more about the trucks you claim to drive than a
mechanic who not only may hold a DEGREE in what he does, but has been on the
job a hell of a lot longer than you? What was that you said above about
feeding someone's ego?

> I've paid my share of log book and overweight fines, and never a speeding
> ticket.

The log book and fines I believe -- the speeding ticket I think you're lying
about. In fact, I'm pretty sure somewhere in the Google archives you've
admitted to it.

> So I guess with all that experience behind me, that does not make me a
> trucker.

Nope.

> Then what does?

Not staying at home and uploading pictures of naked little girls to
webpages, for one thing.

From: "Richard" <anon...@127.000>
Newsgroups: misc.transport.trucking
Subject: Re: A Cain
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 10:47:16 -0600

Dave Smith

Feb 27, 2004, 6:40:11 PM2/27/04
Speedy wrote:

> Is it me or does A. Cain seem to have a thing for Richard. He seems to
> follow him all over usenet.

It's not just you. Alex has a thing for Bullis that borders on homoerotic. He
just can't get Bullis out of his mind. He needs professional help.

A. Cain

Feb 27, 2004, 9:56:30 PM2/27/04

"Dave Smith" <adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Whatever, troll.

*plonk*

another UPS contractor

Feb 27, 2004, 10:52:39 PM2/27/04
Amen

another UPS contractor

Feb 27, 2004, 10:54:36 PM2/27/04
Yeah Alex, Dave Smith is a troll for sure. You're fuckin' losing
it, little boy. Why don't you find a job?

TurboTrucker

Feb 28, 2004, 7:13:58 AM2/28/04
"Richard" <anon...@127.000> wrote in

Clarification time........

Bullis's PREVIOUS answer:

> I've been a trucker over 8 years.

The TRUTH:
"I haven't had a job in almost two years as a truck driver, but the clock
is still ticking on my resume as a driver. This figure also reflects all of
the indeterminable time I spent searching for another driving job when I
terminated after only a few weeks on the job with SEVERAL carriers."

Bullis's PREVIOUS answer:

> 3 years with one company, 2.5 years with another, 1 year with my
> first, and the rest was a mixed bag.

The TRUTH:
"I have posted no less than 12 companies over my association with MTT,
which I have supposedly worked for, all during this 8 year "experience"
claim to fame. In fact, I haven't been able to keep my story straight as to
what I really have done, and who I have claimed to work for.

Bullis's PREVIOUS answer:

> I may not know all the terminology and precisely what everything is

> called, but I do know how to tell a mechanic what's wrong with my

> truck and he'll fix it.

The TRUTH:
"I cannot understand why the mechanic laughed at me when I told him that I
had a "tire implosion", and when I told him that the turbocharger must be
bad on my truck, because the engine fan was not engaging, and this must be
because the water was not going through the turbo as it should be. The guy
completely lost it when I told him that when I went up a long hill, that
the turbo kicked in...you know..."that thing in front of the radiator"."

Bullis's PREVIOUS answer:

> I've paid my share of log book and overweight fines, and never a
> speeding ticket.

The TRUTH:
"I can't get a ticket for speeding, because I operate my truck from my
living room. I sometimes forget to update my log book while watching TV and
get caught every now and then by those pesky "CHIP'S" guys. I guess a time
or two, I over ate a few bites of those scrumptious Spaghettio's,
and...bummer....the bathroom scales bit me in the butt."

Bullis's PREVIOUS answer:

> So I guess with all that experience behind me, that does not make me a
> trucker.

The TRUTH:
"I am actively unable to find gainful employment as a truck driver, but my
record is firmy established as a truck driver, so I cannot fathom why
people will not believe me."

> Then what does?

Actually getting out there and doing it...bubba...

~Tony~

realitytrucker

Feb 28, 2004, 3:14:58 PM2/28/04
"A. Cain" <noe...@there.invalid> wrote in message news:<qsT%b.1567$ED1...@fe03.usenetserver.com>...

Dave's probably been in this group since before you were born, little
Alex.
Got a job yet?

NOTE TO DAVE:
Not that I'm inferring that you're OLD, Dave, just referring to Cain's
obvious level of maturity.

Zeke

Feb 28, 2004, 3:26:57 PM2/28/04

"TurboTrucker" <Dr...@nospam.net> wrote in message

LOL... now that was good.

stogiestork

Feb 28, 2004, 4:24:04 PM2/28/04
A. Cain wrote:

You know it's true Alex, you're swet on him and you know it.
--
Known forces of Evil:
Chas Sockpuppet Army

A. Cain

Feb 28, 2004, 5:36:45 PM2/28/04

"TurboTrucker" <Dr...@nospam.net> wrote in message

SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilene and Ben Dover

Feb 29, 2004, 11:44:02 AM2/29/04
stogiestork wrote:

> A. Cain wrote:
>

>>"Dave Smith" <adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

>>>It's not just you. Alex has a thing for Bullis that borders on
>>>homoerotic.
>>
>>He
>>
>>>just can't get Bullis out of his mind. He needs professional help.
>>

>>Whatever, troll.
>>
>>*plonk*
>

> You know it's true Alex, you're swet on him and you know it.

It is looking that way, is it not?
Cain seems to follow many people, but he leads none.

stogiestork

Feb 29, 2004, 1:05:39 PM2/29/04
A. Cain wrote:

because of the tireless, tireSOME and obsessive efforts of Allex Cain, your
bride to be. That should obvious st00pid.

Amy D

Mar 2, 2004, 10:08:59 PM3/2/04

A. Cain wrote:

LMAO!! OMG -- I wanna be killfiled by Alex, too!!! HOMO-EROTIC!!!
WHACKO!! NUTJOB!!! PEDO-STALKER!! Am I kill-filed yet???
Puhhhhleeeeze????? :)

amy

Amy D

Mar 2, 2004, 10:10:27 PM3/2/04
Seriously, Alex you are an insult to the man named "Joe Cain" who
brought Mardi Gras back to Mobile......Legend has it he left 30
widows....:) And it is the absolute BIGGEST party south of the Canadian
border. :)

amy

Amy D

Mar 2, 2004, 10:11:57 PM3/2/04

TurboTrucker wrote:

And this makes Alex's idiocy okay how?????

amy

A. Cain

Mar 2, 2004, 10:26:31 PM3/2/04

"Amy D" <amy...@joimail.com> wrote in message

Naaah you're far too stupid, ignorant, and entertaining to be killfiled.

The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge

Jan 10, 2009, 9:32:09 AM1/10/09

"realitytrucker" <timp...@aol.com> wrote in message

> "A. Cain" <noe...@there.invalid> wrote in message
> > "Dave Smith" <adavid...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> > > It's not just you. Alex has a thing for Bullis that borders on
homoerotic.
> > He
> > > just can't get Bullis out of his mind. He needs professional help.
> >

> > Whatever, troll.
> >
> > *plonk*
>
> Dave's probably been in this group since before you were born, little
> Alex.
> Got a job yet?

Interesting that you felt that way about Alex D. Pain at one time and now
you kiss up to him.

realitytrucker

Jan 10, 2009, 12:15:26 PM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 8:32 am, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge"
<wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "realitytrucker" <timp1...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> news:8a7d8469.04022...@posting.google.com...> "A. Cain" <noem...@there.invalid> wrote in message

> > > "Dave Smith" <adavid.sm...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

> homoerotic.
> > >  He
>
> > > Whatever, troll.
>
> > > *plonk*
>
> > Dave's probably been in this group since before you were born, little
> > Alex.
> > Got a job yet?
>
> Interesting that you felt that way about Alex D. Pain at one time and now
> you kiss up to him.- Hide quoted text -

I kiss up to no one. Go to dictionary.com and look up the difference
between "kissing up: and "agreeing". I haven't met him nor any of
these other posters but we DO all agree that you are a wannabe truck
driver who has been trolling this group for years trying DESPERATELY
to convince anyone who'll read your posts that you are a real truck
driver....that you won a jury trial...that you never stalked
Cheryl...when all evidence points to the contrary.

The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge

Jan 10, 2009, 1:05:21 PM1/10/09

"realitytrucker" <timp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> that you never stalked
> Cheryl...when all evidence points to the contrary.

You are so fucking stupid and the proof of that is you miss the obvious.

Beverly signed the complaint and not Cheryl.

If you look at the "Probable Cause" for the last jury trial that was
"Defense Exhibit #1" in the jury trial I won you would see that Cheryl
herself had no complaints.

Now here is a tough question for you. How can you call something "stalking"
when there is no valid complaint you IDIOT?

Don't forget that all the shit written up in that ORDER was shit just like
you constantly post about my CDL.

Tim, you aren't the only misguided Idiot in this world. Judges at the
Appellate Court proved they were misguided Idiots too.

Rocky

realitytrucker

Jan 10, 2009, 4:10:51 PM1/10/09
On Jan 10, 12:05 pm, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge"
<wook...@att.net> wrote:
> "realitytrucker" <timp1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You won nothing. You stalked Cheryl. I doubt anyone here thinks
otherwise.

The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge

Jan 10, 2009, 5:07:43 PM1/10/09

> You won nothing.

Oh BULLSHIT. You try walking out of a jury trial with a sheet of paper
signed by twelve jurors in your favor and then try to tell yourself that you
didn't win anything.

God you are one stupid fucker who lies and lies and lies and will be
spending time in other the TimJohnEd Hilton with other liars in less than 7
hours and 3 minutes.

The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge

Jan 10, 2009, 5:18:07 PM1/10/09

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" <woo...@att.net> wrote in
message news:g8adnSwcK-qsgfTU...@giganews.com...

> "realitytrucker" <timp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > You won nothing.

Oh BULLSHIT. You try walking out of a jury trial with a sheet of paper

signed by twelve jurors that states "NOT GUILTY" and then try to tell

yourself that you didn't win anything.

God you are one stupid fucker who lies and lies and lies and will be

spending time in the TimJohnEd Hilton with other liars in less than 7
hours and 43 minutes.

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Jan 10, 2009, 6:31:38 PM1/10/09

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" <woo...@att.net> wrote in
message news:cpCdndUyKO0HLfXU...@giganews.com...

Rocky, what the HELL is wrong with you? Seriously?

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Jan 10, 2009, 6:33:21 PM1/10/09

"realitytrucker" <timp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Here's my honest take on it. I've dealt witih some real shitheads and
mentally ill buffoons -- see Chad Bryant in rec.sport.pro-wrestling as a
great example, or even Bullis here in MTT -- but in all the 15 years I have
been on the Internet, I have, to my remembering, NEVER encountered someone
as obsessed and pathetic as Rocky. He is, in my opinion, quite mentally ill,
and should be on medication as a result. I doubt he will ever try to
physically harm someone -- but given his far-off mental state, I also don't
rule out the possibility.

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Jan 10, 2009, 6:34:13 PM1/10/09

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" <woo...@att.net> wrote in
message news:QNmdnah3hp4Mf_XU...@giganews.com...

Dude, you should be LOCKED UP, and hopefully Cheryl can make it happen.

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Jan 10, 2009, 6:35:21 PM1/10/09

"The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" <woo...@att.net> wrote in
message news:g8adnSwcK-qsgfTU...@giganews.com...
why wait, jackass? You are such a goddamn drama queen.

K. A. Cannon

Jan 10, 2009, 10:42:50 PM1/10/09
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 18:33:21 -0500, "Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain"
<noe...@here.invalidd> wrote:

<snip>

>> Interesting that you felt that way about Alex D. Pain at one time and now
>> you kiss up to him.- Hide quoted text -

>I kiss up to no one. Go to dictionary.com and look up the difference
>between "kissing up: and "agreeing". I haven't met him nor any of
>these other posters but we DO all agree that you are a wannabe truck
>driver who has been trolling this group for years trying DESPERATELY
>to convince anyone who'll read your posts that you are a real truck
>driver....that you won a jury trial...that you never stalked
>Cheryl...when all evidence points to the contrary.
>

>Here's my honest take on it. I've dealt witih some real shitheads and
>mentally ill buffoons -- see Chad Bryant in rec.sport.pro-wrestling as a
>great example, or even Bullis here in MTT -- but in all the 15 years I have
>been on the Internet, I have, to my remembering, NEVER encountered someone
>as obsessed and pathetic as Rocky. He is, in my opinion, quite mentally ill,
>and should be on medication as a result. I doubt he will ever try to
>physically harm someone -- but given his far-off mental state, I also don't
>rule out the possibility.

Like WoW man...totally WoW!!!

Ole Dink cannot begin to comprehend the absolutely hysertical irony in
the above two paragraphs.

Is the Green Lantern award still around?
If so....I nominate Dinkums.

and....stay killfiled you odious little real life'ing myopic dwarf.

--
K. A. Cannon
kevin.a.cannon at gmail.com.

COOSN-266-06-02374
Hammer of Thor, April 2005
PIERRE SALINGER MEMORIAL HOOK, LINE & SINKER June 2007
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle X 2
#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine

http://www.themonastery.org/dev/cert/ulc_certificate_view.swf?id=10010810040414

Pinku-Sensei

Jan 20, 2009, 12:40:01 AM1/20/09
K. A. Cannon <kca...@insurgent.orgy> wrote in

Yes, although I'm going to administer it and nearly all the rest of the
AFA-B awards at the same time as the AUK awards. I'll run a referendum on
the January Ballot for the motion and for which awards will be transferred.
Almost all of them will work without modification, although I'll have to
tweak a couple of them because of duplications with existing AUK awards,
such as the Sir Robin (Coward of the Month) and the Ed Conrad Brain of
Stone (Bolo Bullis Foam Duck). The Green Lantern isn't one of them,
though. It will be transferred over intact.

In case you're wondering, this is fine with Bookman.

MID: news:071d3bff-46e3-481a...@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com

> If so....I nominate Dinkums.

Wow, by just the barest margin does Dink qualify. Until the referendum is
voted on (and presumably passes), the old criteria of anyone nominated
since the awards were last presented and who had posted to AFA-B during the
interval will apply. Dink has posted to AFA-B during the last half of
2008, so I'll rule this to be a valid nomination and I'll second it.

> and....stay killfiled you odious little real life'ing myopic dwarf.

That reminds me. Anyone nominated before the referendum, to be held in 11
days, will qualify under the old AFA-B rules. That means that denizens of
the Galactic Killfile who aren't themselves under Formosa protection can
get onto the ballot. Once the AFA-B awards become the AFA-B Awards in
exile in AUK, the Galactic Killfile will prevent their being on the ballot.
Therefore, Dink just slipped in under the wire. Isn't that interesting?
--
Pinku-Sensei
FNVW of AUK

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Jan 20, 2009, 12:49:57 AM1/20/09

"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

Yay! Sociopaths talking with other sociopaths. How cute! Now, if it only
mattered to anyone besides themselves, maybe we could have some real fucking
fun!

John "C"

Jan 20, 2009, 2:31:13 AM1/20/09

"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

> Therefore, Dink just slipped in under the wire. Isn't that
interesting?
> --
> Pinky-Sue Lamb
> Tranny of AUK
> Acting Gay in AFA-B

Not near as interesting as the gender transformation from a
"Nerdy-Looking" and Gay man to an "Ugly-as-Sin" woman !! The Wig and
fake boobs ain't bad though....
--
Your Pal,
HJ

John "C"

Jan 20, 2009, 2:34:27 AM1/20/09

"Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain" <noe...@here.invalidd> wrote in message

LOL !

IAWTP !!
--
HJ

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Jan 20, 2009, 11:58:24 PM1/20/09

"John "C"" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote in message

I've always found their pathetic pissing contest of AUK "awards" to be
rather cute. Who am I to stand in the way of the dreams of lonely
sociopaths?

John "C"

Jan 21, 2009, 6:11:42 AM1/21/09

"Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain" <noe...@here.invalidd> wrote in message

LOL !
--
HJ

bookman

Jan 28, 2009, 12:23:04 PM1/28/09
On Jan 19, 11:40 pm, "Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-sen...@caballista.org>
wrote:
> K. A. Cannon <kcan...@insurgent.orgy> wrote innews:gkbpqk$23u$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

I look forward to seeing your tweaks on the 'Conrad & the Sir Robin.

> In case you're wondering, this is fine with Bookman.
>
> MID:news:071d3bff-46e3-481a...@o4g2000pra.googlegroups.com
>
> > If so....I nominate Dinkums.
>
> Wow, by just the barest margin does Dink qualify.  Until the referendum is
> voted on (and presumably passes), the old criteria of anyone nominated
> since the awards were last presented and who had posted to AFA-B during the
> interval will apply.  Dink has posted to AFA-B during the last half of
> 2008, so I'll rule this to be a valid nomination and I'll second it.
>
> > and....stay killfiled you odious little real life'ing myopic dwarf.
>
> That reminds me.  Anyone nominated before the referendum, to be held in 11
> days, will qualify under the old AFA-B rules.  That means that denizens of
> the Galactic Killfile who aren't themselves under Formosa protection can
> get onto the ballot.  Once the AFA-B awards become the AFA-B Awards in
> exile in AUK, the Galactic Killfile will prevent their being on the ballot.
> Therefore, Dink just slipped in under the wire.  Isn't that interesting?

"AFA-B Awards in exile". I like that. You plan on tagging them that
way?

It's a pity that AFAB is played out, whence once it was a fetile
hunting ground - such ko0ks as are left are boring, mostly.

ESL!

--
Bookman

John "C"

Jan 28, 2009, 10:00:32 PM1/28/09

"bookman" <book...@hotmail.com> wrote in message:

> It's a pity that AFAB is played out, whence once it was a fetile
> hunting ground - such ko0ks as are left are boring and
> Gay like myself and the other Gay caballers !!
>
> ESL!
> --
> I Luv you Pinky,
> Bookman

Faggot !!
--
HJ

Pinku-Sensei

Jan 31, 2009, 2:58:51 PM1/31/09
bookman <book...@hotmail.com> wrote in

After some consideration and consultation, I've decided not to do anything
formal to the Conrad Brain of Stone, as that's as much an award for
lifetime devotion to a kooky notion as it is for stupidity. It can go to
anyone who has a talent for promoting their pet piece of misinformation. I
just have to be diligent about qualifications The Sir Robin, on the other
hand, just can't be used as is. It can be converted into something AUK
doesn't really have, though; a lifetime award for cowardice. The Gulley is
close, but that deals with exceptional instances of stalking and real-
lifing, not with a habit of running away from tough questions or other
kinds of cowardly behavior. Also, I've decided to keep the "Mark of Cain"
as is--sometimes there are kooks that the majority of kookologists have
tired of, but the FNVW still thinks are entertaining, so the FNVW needs to
get the message.

While you are certainly familiar with the AFA-B Awards, the rest of AUK may
need a reminder. Therefore, I present the descriptions with comments in
parentheses.

CORE AWARDS -

Tinfoil Star Award - The Tinfoil Star Award is awarded to the self-
appointed Usenet police officer who stands out the most among all other
net.nannies in a given quarter (frivolous netcopping).

Cleopatra Award - The AFA-B Cleopatra Award is presented quarterly to the
Queen of Denial; nominees may be of any gender.

Thick as a Brick Award - For those who just don't get it (best single
display of non-comprehension).

Sir Robin Award - The Sir Robin Award is awarded quarterly for bravery in
the face of the enemy (i.e., for notorious displays of cowardice).

(I'll turn this into a lifetime award.)

Green Lantern Award - The Green Lantern Award is awarded for excellence in
projection.

Steve Winter Memorial "Steaming Mound of Hypocrisy" - The SWMSMH is awarded
to the Usenet poster who best emulates the type of moral and intellectual
hypocrisy displayed by Pastor Steve "False Christian Scum" Winter; failure
to practice as thy preaches.

Dr. Postman's "Stolen Kidney" Award - Awarded to the Usenet poster who
gives off the most paranoid ko0ksigns; named for Dr. Postman's habit of
asking paranoid ko0ks if the object of their fear was hiding under the bed,
waiting to steal the ko0k's kidney; for extreme paranoia.

Chernobyl Prize - Awarded to the poster with the best single meltdown in a
season.

(There is already a Drama Queen Award; I might just confine this to AFA-B
posters or turn it into a lifetime achievement award for melting down; I
haven't decided yet.)

LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS -

Angstrom Award and Medal - The Angstrom Award and Medal is a lifetime
achievement award for advances in hyperdelusional physics; in honor of
Richard CEEEE Hoaxland (lifetime achievement in weird science).

Ed Conrad Memorial "Brain of Stone" Award - A lifetime achievement award
for not just stupidity, but notable clinging to a stupid notion despite
repeated demonstrations of that notion's ko0kiness (Lifetime achievement of
idiocy).

The AFA-B "Cain's Mark" - A lifetime achievement award that recognizes
those posters to alt.fan.art-bell whose insubordination, insanity,
monotony, or just plain nastiness merit permanent disqualification from
further awards. This award shall be granted either as an executive decision
of the Official Overseer of Kooks&Trolls in AFA-B or his designee or as a
write-in on the regular AFA-B ballot. The latter option requires a two-
thirds supermajority of all the ballots cast in that election.

AFA-B OFFICES -

Office of the Viagra Junkie - The Office of the Viagra Junkie is held by
the limpest dick on Usenet; only the truly powerless, ineffective, most
impotent Usenet denizens are eligible.

Office of the Wicked Witch - The Office of the Wicked Witch is held by the
kook who proves to be in the most spectacular, consistent state of
perpetual-meltdown.

Offices of Karczewski, Wollmann, Stapleton & Scoville, Attorneys at fLaw--
award to those posters who best exemplify kooky legal practice, including
mere legal threats and bad legal advice.

That's exactly what I plan on calling them. I'm glad you approve.

> It's a pity that AFAB is played out, whence once it was a fetile
> hunting ground - such ko0ks as are left are boring, mostly.

Or have schticks so well known that they lose their entertainment value
until they do something new. Kazoo is a case in point.

> ESL!

ESR!

Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain

Feb 1, 2009, 11:02:34 PM2/1/09

"Pinku-Sensei" <pinku-...@caballista.org> wrote in message

Holy fucking hell you need a life. Or at least several thousand dollars
worth of therapy. Seek help, you emotionally stunted monster.

Message has been deleted

Orson Wells as CitizenCain

Mar 15, 2009, 11:18:28 PM3/15/09

"BaronLurk" <von...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:02:34 -0500, "Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain"
> <noe...@here.invalidd> wrote:
>
>>Holy fucking hell you need a life. Or at least several thousand dollars
>>worth of therapy. Seek help, you emotionally stunted monster.
>
> I believe that was a vote of support.
>
> Too bad the FNVW is on extended holiday...

Yay! Another dumbshit lashing out on the Internet using me for fuel. Five
more and I can send in print outs to a cereal company for a free toy!

Peter J Ross

Mar 21, 2009, 3:38:28 PM3/21/09
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:12:30 -0700, BaronLurk
<von...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:02:34 -0500, "Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain"
> <noe...@here.invalidd> wrote:
>
>>Holy fucking hell you need a life. Or at least several thousand dollars
>>worth of therapy. Seek help, you emotionally stunted monster.
>

> I believe that was a vote of support.
>
> Too bad the FNVW is on extended holiday...

You rang, sir?

--
PJR :-)
slrn newsreader v0.9.9p1: http://slrn.sourceforge.net/

John "C"

Mar 21, 2009, 8:51:42 PM3/21/09

"Peter J Ross" <p...@example.invalid> wrote in message

> In alt.usenet.kooks on Sun, 15 Mar 2009 20:12:30 -0700, BaronLurk
> <von...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:02:34 -0500, "Orsen Wells w/Citizen Cain"
> > <noe...@here.invalidd> wrote:
> >
> >>Holy fucking hell you need a life. Or at least several thousand
dollars
> >>worth of therapy. Seek help, you emotionally stunted monster.
> >
> > I believe that was a vote of support.
> >
> > Too bad the FNVW is on extended holiday...
>
> You rang, sir?
> --
> Peter "Eater" Ross >:-o<==8

He needs one of your "World Famous" Blow-Jobs !!
--
HJ